Protiro

Protiro Reviews

Updated Mar 13, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great opportunity, awesome people, get treated like a professional!!!!

Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe office culture is awesome, having the ability to express your concerns and ideas to management without fear or worry about being judged in a negative way is very refreshing. Knowing the positive impact I can make working for a Minority owned small business is very rewarding! No politics!!!

ConsEvery job has it's downside, but if you want to be treated as an adult and get paid what you are worth, this company is head and shoulders above what's out in there...

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't change!!!!
    keep the office culture the way it is!!!

Maybe the worst company in Denver to work for..... hands down!

Recruiter (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe worst company I have ever worked for

ConsThe words one would use to properly describe the ethical aspect of this company are simply not appropriate for a public forum.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey pride themselves on "Honesty, Integrity, and Reliability," but I never saw any of these traits exhibited while I worked for them. Lies can only get a company so far. The turnaround is high at this company because the moment an employee begins to question whether or not the president and vice president are conducting themselves in an ethical manner he or she is fired extremely quickly. The people at this company are more designed to be working in a barn rather than with educated engineers and scientists.

Worked for Protiro? Contribute to the Community!