Protocol Education

Protocol Education Reviews

3.5

Stephen Lawrence

Signing up to teach in the UK from Australia

Former Employee - Supply Teacher in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Supply Teacher in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

I worked at Protocol Education part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The local Cambridge consultants were very helpful, treated teaching staff well, and were honest and up-front about the teaching jobs offered. They assisted us with references for our rental applications, setting up a bank account, etc.

Cons

The Australian representatives of the company initially misrepresented the amount of casual work available when making my application from Australia. They also made promises of "guaranteed hours of work" which never eventuated.

Moving country is a big deal. Be honest about how much work is available in each area.

protcol education

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Protocol Education

Pros

friendly team (in the finchley branch) at the time i was there, all made me feel welcome and quite sociable team.

Cons

comission not that great / overexaggerated, unless your walking straight into a warm desk.
    tends to be people that have been there for quite while who are earning good comission.
    however, the structure of comission may of now changed.

long hours and sometimes 7 am starts.