Provant (Boston)

www.pro-star.com

Provant (Boston) Reviews

3.2

John H. Zenger

Flexible, quality assignments, able to work part time

Former Employee - RN Doing Health Fair Activities in Newark, NJ
    Former Employee - RN Doing Health Fair Activities in Newark, NJ

I worked at Provant (Boston) as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The company would email me assignments and I would respond if I was available. They had high standards and policies that we were to follow. They only sent me assignments in my area and did not pressure me to drive farther

Cons

Nothing really that I could say. They delivered what they offered in terms of flexible employment

Totally unprofessional

Current Employee - Health Screening Staff in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Health Screening Staff in Austin, TX

I have been working at Provant (Boston) as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours and great pay, dependent upon your degree/experience.

Cons

This company has turned into an absolute joke. I've worked for several health screening companies, all of which were more organized and respectful. I am knowledgable at every "station", have never been late to an event, and have never had any issues. However, this company keeps waitlisting me for events, aka canceling me to work events about 2 days in advance. I mentioned this to several Team Leads, and all of them were shocked that I keep getting canceled, since I'm one of the few on the staff who has had so much experience and am a valuable asset. Provant is completely unprofessional.

Answer emails, and stop waitlisting your staff after they had been scheduled to work. Provant would be angry if I contacted them 2 days before and event and told them I was canceling, yet they continue to do so to me and have placed me on the waitlist 8 times so far this year. That is 8 events that I planned to work, rearranged my schedule for, and sometimes turned down work with other companies in order to work events. I'm completely fed up and will not be working any more screenings for this company. Provant is unprofessional and will not succeed in maintaing quality staff is they continue their current practices. There's a reason there's such a high turnover rate and they're always seeking new staff on Craigslist.

Good company, got paid on time

I have been working at Provant (Boston)

Pros

Good money, great work environment and good co-workers

Cons

Would like more contracts so we could work more