Provant (Boston)

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John H. Zenger

Flexible, quality assignments, able to work part time

RN Doing Health Fair Activities (Former Employee) Newark, NJ

ProsThe company would email me assignments and I would respond if I was available. They had high standards and policies that we were to follow. They only sent me assignments in my area and did not pressure me to drive farther

ConsNothing really that I could say. They delivered what they offered in terms of flexible employment

Totally unprofessional

Health Screening Staff (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsFlexible work hours and great pay, dependent upon your degree/experience.

ConsThis company has turned into an absolute joke. I've worked for several health screening companies, all of which were more organized and respectful. I am knowledgable at every "station", have never been late to an event, and have never had any issues. However, this company keeps waitlisting me for events, aka canceling me to work events about 2 days in advance. I mentioned this to several Team Leads, and all of them were shocked that I keep getting canceled, since I'm one of the few on the staff who has had so much experience and am a valuable asset. Provant is completely unprofessional.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnswer emails, and stop waitlisting your staff after they had been scheduled to work. Provant would be angry if I contacted them 2 days before and event and told them I was canceling, yet they continue to do so to me and have placed me on the waitlist 8 times so far this year. That is 8 events that I planned to work, rearranged my schedule for, and sometimes turned down work with other companies in order to work events. I'm completely fed up and will not be working any more screenings for this company. Provant is unprofessional and will not succeed in maintaing quality staff is they continue their current practices. There's a reason there's such a high turnover rate and they're always seeking new staff on Craigslist.

Good company, got paid on time

ProsGood money, great work environment and good co-workers

ConsWould like more contracts so we could work more

Worked for Provant (Boston)? Contribute to the Community!