PruittHealth Reviews

1 Rating

Grueling work, Amazing patients

Former Employee - Certified Nurse Assistant in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Certified Nurse Assistant in Raleigh, NC

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The patients. Some of the co-workers.

Cons

The workload - I've worked all shifts. First shift or second shift I would get 12-18 patients; on a third shift I would get from 22 - 35 patients... I worked a long term care floor, so many of the patients were completely dependent. While the facility claims they are a "no lift" facility - the hoyer lift availability was a joke (2 for 48 patients; IF they weren't in need of maintenance?). Not only that, when you have 15 patients to get up, wash up, feed, change - within an 8 hour period - hooking up a patient to a hoyer takes away valuable time. Overall the patient/CNA ratio is not only dangerous for everyone, but frankly - illegal.

Advice to Management

I hope you seriously consider improving your patient to staff ratio. For the amount you charge the patients per month (some of them have told me), it's a crime you don't have a better plan. The only reason I'm rating the company 3 stars instead of 1 is because the pay is competitive for the area and because I love the patients (which you really have nothing to do with).

2. Run away as fast as you can

Former Employee - Nurse in Raleigh, NC
    Former Employee - Nurse in Raleigh, NC

I worked at PruittHealth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

None- all hype, all show. It's all about the cash and nothing else

Cons

Not enough supplies, very little vacation time, they cut hours without notifying staff and they do t care. Admin staff don't get their hours cut- Neil, why is that?

Advice to Management

Listen to the workers. Your admin staff just cares about the numbers. Your workers care about people