Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge

Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

High Paced fun job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood money, High paced, Great management team

ConsCan be a bit hectic at times

To over promise and under deliver is a strong statement, but to lie to ones face is another!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI do not thing that during the time I worked for this company I felt there were any pros that came out of working here.

ConsThe lack of professionalism by the so called senior management is a compliment. If you enjoy walking on pins and needles everyday, this is the place for you...As a former member of the Psycho Suzi's team, I am ashamed to have been apart of an organization that treats its own employee's like garbage. Turn over in the industry is tough enough, but when you work for them be cautious that you have not sold your soul to the devil.
    As a professional you would think that a confidential discussion would mean do not discuss with others. Error on the side of caution before discussing anything with senior management as they cannot wait to spread the information that you have just discussed with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet an education...this may help you on the lack of professionalism that is consistantly displayed in your senior managment.

Worked for Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge employees.