Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge

2.4

CEO

High Paced fun job

I worked at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge

Pros

Good money, High paced, Great management team

Cons

Can be a bit hectic at times

Money was decent, work was hell

Former Employee - Barback  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Former Employee - Barback in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge full-time for more than a year

Pros

There aren't many jobs that you can get with absolutely no experience in which you can average $25/hr (after inclusion of tips).

Cons

While most bars promote bartenders from within the ranks of barbacks, Suzi's consistently gets new bartenders from outside. Barbacks are constantly running from the time they punch in to the time they punch out, which is often 11 or 12 hours later.

Incentivize the work by more consistently promoting from within.

To over promise and under deliver is a strong statement, but to lie to ones face is another!

I worked at Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge full-time

Pros

I do not thing that during the time I worked for this company I felt there were any pros that came out of working here.

Cons

The lack of professionalism by the so called senior management is a compliment. If you enjoy walking on pins and needles everyday, this is the place for you...As a former member of the Psycho Suzi's team, I am ashamed to have been apart of an organization that treats its own employee's like garbage. Turn over in the industry is tough enough, but when you work for them be cautious that you have not sold your soul to the devil.
    As a professional you would think that a confidential discussion would mean do not discuss with others. Error on the side of caution before discussing anything with senior management as they cannot wait to spread the information that you have just discussed with them.

Get an education...this may help you on the lack of professionalism that is consistantly displayed in your senior managment.

Worked for Psycho Suzi's Motor Lounge? Contribute to the Community!