Public Partnerships

Updated May 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

excellent place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSo many learning opportunities, You have a hands on experience with the child in a home environment .you are able to make your own hours .

ConsThere is no medical benefits ,no vacation hours or sick time.There is no travel reimbursement and sometimes difficult working around the children school hours to get into the home to get hours completed..

Respite Worker

Respite Work (Current Employee) East Boston, MA

ProsGreat pay if you are willing to put the work in, flexible schedule, really cares about development of clients

ConsThe work isn't for everyone. The weak of heart should no apply

Advice to Senior ManagementCan't reccomend the company enough

Homemaker

Caretaker (Current Employee) Vienna, WV

ProsGreat company with dependable pay and hours very helpful if you have any questions or concerns

ConsNo paid time off , no raises , not much chance of promotion

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer insurance and health benefits as well as pay increases and pto

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Drama, drama, drama

Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) Chelsea, MA

ProsYou get first hand experience of basic payroll. You don't have to have a degree to get hired. Made some really good friends.

ConsThere is SO much drama at this company! IT is awful why get a system that always needs help...staff is lead on by unreachable carrots IE: promotions, pay raises, etc

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps an anonymous survey of your staff and their thoughts...invest in a better IT infrastructure. Be honest.

Good

Care Giver (Current Employee) Lambsburg, VA

ProsThe person you are a care giver for hires you .him or his family through social services

ConsIt takes a while to get the paper work going

Advice to Senior ManagementN/a

My experience for the most part was great; the work wasn't stressful, and the pay was okay.

Direct Care Worker (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsPublic Partnerships has very personable professionals within the company and they are always ready to help.

ConsA few times the client wasn't home at the specified time when I was to be working.

Advice to Senior ManagementScreen clients that hire their own workers, and don't allow them to take someone's job because they are no longer a member of their church.

Very Good

Home Aide Assistant (Former Employee) Glen Allen, VA

ProsVery good customer service staff.

ConsThey need to offer benefits to employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementPickup contacts with professional clients.

PPL is in need of better systems

Pros401(k) Match
    PPL helps people live there lives in the community instead of in nursing homes. PPL has happy clients and happy consumers for this.

ConsIT infrastructure is horrible. Software and hardware were both issues. Systems would go down almost daily. You would need workarounds for workarounds to get anything done. If something did not get done because the system couldn’t handle it you would get blamed for not coming up with a workaround.

Reporting tools were hardly up to the task of spotting potential problems. This required a lot of manual processes to find issues and usually it was too late.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in better software and hardware. Update reportting tools to make them more relevent to daily activities.

Financial Operations Associate

Financial Operations Associate (Current Employee) Chelsea, MA

ProsGreat work atmosphere and schedule

ConsThe pay is LOW, and you get under appreciated.

Not as presented

Mid Management (Former Employee) Tennessee (Australia)

ProsA good concept that fills a niche and makes government more efficient. Good track record over the years.

ConsInadequate training, unrealistic expectations, inept local management. This is government work with a private company. I never realized what a bunch of chumps I had for local managers until I moved on and worked with real professionals.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote and place for ability, not just who has been there for a few months.

Worked for Public Partnerships? Contribute to the Community!