Public Surplus

3.5

Derek MacFarland

Good Company for Recent Grads

I have been working at Public Surplus

Pros

The company is great for recent graduates and college students. They are very flexible with schedule and have great tools and training to make sure you are comfortable with what is expected of you.

Cons

There is not a lot of room for growth within the company. Health benefits are at a minimum. Work can seem uninteresting at times.

You wear many hats here and none seem to fit just right

Current Employee - Sales, Support, Customer Service in Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Sales, Support, Customer Service in Provo, UT

I have been working at Public Surplus

Pros

We do give have a nice work life balance. They also are very helpful with new employes through orientation and onbarding.

Cons

Our small company is trying to grow and it seems our eyes are bigger than our stomach.
    We are increasing our employee numbers and the return on investment is not occuring as quickly as we had hoped. We are looking to trim the fat and it seems to be if you are not the right "fit" for provo you are easily dismissed. But if you "believe" in the system you can do no wrong even if you are not producing results.

Put trust in "all" of our employees not just the "believers" of the provo way. Its a big world out there and to compete in our industry you need "all" types of people.