Publishers Circulation Fulfillment

Updated Feb 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

marketing analyst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey have a friendly environment

ConsI didn't have any bad experience working there.

Very good work environment where I earned a lot and was given the opportunity to succeed.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Rockleigh, NJ

ProsGood people to work with making the relatively mundane work bearable.

ConsThe overall work is rather boring and would be better if some how made more exciting and fulfilling.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake it a more exciting place to work making the employee want to succeed more.

Not a great place to work

Independent Contractor (Current Employee)
    Madison, CT

ProsGetting out to deliver the papers away from the depot as soon as possiable . get away from the management because of bad attitudes . If certain rules apply at the depoy then they should apply to all employees . having some bad apples in one basket doesnt mean that they are all bad .

ConsNon informative management . They never answer their phone when called . Bad attitudes .If you were to put one person in a crowd with a bad attitude then it spreads to almost all the others in the room.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the drift wood . Management does not appear to like their jobs at all. Could it possiably be that they are also non informed as well as the rookies are to.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Winter Storm Warning

Distribution Specialist/Independent Contractor (Current Employee)
    Beverly, MA

ProsCamaraderie, co-workers guidance, free water, warm, lighting.

ConsExpected to deliver newspapers during Winter Storm Warning: Threat to life and property, even though per diem earnings are $10.60.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease wages of independent contractors whose delivery service the company owner depends for income. Stop charging for use of work area to bag newspapers. Provide at no cost to the independent contractors: the plastic bags that the newspapers are inserted into for delivery. At present, we contractors have to buy the bags from you to deliver the product.

Good company

Logistics Routing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Rockleigh, NJ

ProsSome of the best people I've ever worked with. Always felt like my option was valued whether or not it was agreed with. I believe the position is work from home now.

ConsThey provide a company cell phone so you're always on call. Went through a tough time and laid off many employees. I suppose many companies did.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the image of transparency in management and value the opinions of staff.

I enjoyed my time with PCF.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)

ProsGreat training team leaders where hands on with teaching.

ConsThey down sized. wish I could go back

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Neptune City, NJ

ProsAs an independent contractor the hours work for me

ConsThe employees of PCF (mgt.) are phony, thoughtless,and vindictive. If I did not need the additional income right now I would dump it in a heartbeat. They know how to manipulate the system so that the carriers continually show complaints and the tips are handled poorly

Advice to Senior ManagementRather than worry about profit---- try treating your staff & carriers with dignity and respect and I can guarantee you that your profits will increase. When people are treated decently then they will go the extra mile for you and care about how they do the job.

Great place for entry level opportunities.

Pensacola, FL

Prosgood local management (Pensacola office)
    good working environment
    Tends to promote from within

ConsClueless upper management
    Uncertain job stability

Advice to Senior ManagementThe cheapest solution is not always the least expensive.

Bad Company (not the band)

Shipping/Receiving Supervisor (Current Employee)
    Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsThere were no cons to this job, except having a job in this terrible economy.

ConsBelow average pay, horrible work morale environment, dishonest and fraudulent business practices

Advice to Senior ManagementDont inherit the job as President / Owner from your dead husband. You ran the company into the ground due to your high level of ignorance and conceit and low levels of business accumen and strategy

Ugh...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Towson, MD

ProsInitially, PCF was a great place to work. It's a family-owned business and had a very laid-back feeling and was actually fun.

ConsThe Executive Leadership team hired a tyrant of a woman to act as CFO and she brought a lot of tension and negativity into the office. Major authoritarian. On top of the fun being completely sucked out of the place, the company had a knack for promoting "favorites" and brown-nosers, who weren't qualified for their positions, and not promoting the quieter people who knew what they were doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your head out of your a$$es.

Worked for Publishers Circulation Fulfillment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Publishers Circulation Fulfillment reviews and ratings. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by Publishers Circulation Fulfillment employees.