Puente Concessions

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Gina Puente-Brancato

1 Employee Review

Claims Diversity but is just trying to keep costs down but hiring those that will accept little pay.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsYou don't need to speak English to work with the company and they are almost always hiring. They appreciate diversity so they will hire just about anybody.

ConsThey pay new employees more than people that have worked there for years. Benefits are almost non existent. They don't attempt to listen to their employees. Since they hire people that don't speak English those that do speak English end up doing more of the work. Thankfully I took English classes while I worked there and now have moved on.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough it's a family business you need to rid yourself of nepotism. A certain husband and wife team should not be working together. Their "teamwork" doesn't allow for another parties point of view and this hurts the company. Their fake charm doesn't truly fool those that work for the company either. We know it's fake even if we aren't from here.

Worked for Puente Concessions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Puente Concessions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Puente Concessions CEO Gina Puente-Brancato. All reviews posted anonymously by Puente Concessions employees.