Puget Sound Gastroenterology

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Jacqueline Tillinger

I totally agree with the 3 previous reviews.

ProsOK pay, but not great. The doctors ARE really nice. Several office locations so you can possibly move around if you could get approval from upper Management....good luck with that one!

ConsManagement support in permitting time off when you think it's necessary only happens for the "favorites". Upper Management is rude, especially the CEO and her sidekick! You are told you should be happy you have a job. Threats are rampant.

Advice to Senior ManagementDoctors: Wake up and clean out the upper Management. They do not reflect well for the great work and compassion you have for your patients.

Poor management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Seattle, WA

ProsThe only good thing that this company offers is the amount of Paid Time Off, you get almost a month within the first year.

ConsPoor management
    No respect for employees
    Some Doctors only care about money and not patient care
    CEO is rude to employees, but has favorites within the company

My experience working for this company was interesting...to say the least.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe benefits package was decent and the doctors at all locations are very nice.

ConsManagement is laughable.
    They dont listen to their employees and they tend to play favorites. Gossip and Backstabbing happen on a day to day basis,and sadly loyalty doesnt appear to mean much to the "upper management".

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up and Clear out.
    The physicians need to open their eyes and realize the kind of people they have working for them. Sad to say that there are people there that go around spreading fake smiles and pretend to be your friend only to throw you under the bus in order to shift attention from themselves. I understand that this happens everywhere, however it seems to happen inside this company more then not.
    This brings morale down.
    In the end I dreaded going to work.
    My best advice, start over, because the people that are supposed to be running this company, are running it into the ground.

Worked for Puget Sound Gastroenterology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Puget Sound Gastroenterology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Puget Sound Gastroenterology CEO Jacqueline Tillinger. All reviews posted anonymously by Puget Sound Gastroenterology employees.