Pulse Solutions Reviews

Updated August 20, 2014
Updated August 20, 2014

2.8

Manoj Manghnani

Wide exposure to the International market

Current Employee - Programmer  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Programmer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Pulse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at pulse for almost a year, the major challenge in the company is all about stringent good communication requirements. The team is big and very strong people know what they are doing unlike some other web companies I have worked for.
    Communicating via email is the only method without many face to face meetings or conferences, this can be a challenge for the individuals who do not have good English skills.
    Working in the international market is hard but the skills you pick up here are a huge advantage.

Cons

The work is certainly stressful, delivering on time and making sure everything works per business sense is tricky. It looks like many people get hired but only the best remain in the company.

The best part about my job is the end result is successful websites, people here strive for building a web success story something I have not seen in my previous companies most of them were more interested in just finishing projects.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

I worked at Pulse Solutions full-time

Pros

none - in the title i put "the good" that was your site before Pulse touches it.

Cons

Exactly what it says - a con. "the bad" is how you have to tell them to fix a bug 3, 5, 7 or more times. "The ugly", is what happens when you think you have a working site, then customers complain, it takes you hours to figure out how and why this would occur - all to figure out it is the programming. You are out time, sales, PR, credit to make things right, and you still don't have a working site.

no advice to Mgmt - advice to future or current clients - find a new company.

Lot to learn, less benefits

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Pulse Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to learn new things, Collogues are good to work, friendly environment.

Cons

Sometimes work is hectic, HR does recruitment for just finding replacements, too high attrition rate or hire fire, Boss needs perfection in work in that case even if you do minute error, you will be punished, its like almost a boarding school. Too much HR policy enforcement. New joinees are not given time to adjust to the work culture, and are expected to start getting on floor even if they are on probation and need training. Too much politics at work as TL and coordinator's are given more preference than employees.

No human is perfect in this world including you, so need to give employees some time. Reduce HR policy and make a free environment so employees are stress free.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good opportunity for learning international business

Current Employee - Web Designer  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Pulse Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work in the web design department at Pulse, Mumbai.

I received good exposure to international online business, it was very interesting especially for somebody from a small town, I was building websites for 5 years before joining but I felt like I started from ground up at Pulse.

The process followed at Pulse is often confusing as things change rapidly, I later realized that I could recommend things and the whole company would switch to my way of doing things if they felt it was better. This was a very new concept.

Almost everybody at Pulse is trying to do something different, cool and try technologies that are still in beta, this makes the environment dynamic and fun to work in.

Cons

Company values are fair, simple but staff training is not given enough emphasis, designers who can learn themselves get promoted very quickly but others who do not learn fast are left behind.

Try to invest in staff training.

BAD BAD BAD BAD......AND BAD COMPANY

I have been working at Pulse Solutions for more than 10 years

Pros

You will learn here more and more but you will facing lot of problem's with your health,mind and your personal life. Do go to here to join this company because your working hours is 11 to 08 but management gives lot of pressure and told to us do it now. it will take time more to complete the task whatever you assigned. The time will take 11.00am to 12.00pm. NEVER JOIN THIS COMPANY.........

Cons

NEVER JOIN THIS COMPANY...BECAUSE IT IS VERY MUCH BAD AND TREAT LIKE LABOR.

Given good training and learn more but management not accept your_____. Here management treat like labor and all that.

It is like working for someone with deep psychological issues.

Current Employee - SEO Engineer  in  Surat (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Engineer in Surat (India)

I have been working at Pulse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you work quietly and don't mingle much, it is good for your work. Else, it is pathetic to work here. Boss enjoys spreading misunderstandings amoung employees.

Cons

The company is not safe for unmarried women. People try to take advantage of single status. Superficial smartness and foreign accent is valued over realy good and productive work. Appraisals depend on personal relations and not on work.

Act more professionally. Don't be biased towards charming foreigners. Don't sport a fake foreign accent. It's really irritating. and no one cares about anyone's good looks like u do.

It's like working under one mentally sick boss

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Pulse Solutions as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

It's a quiet place, so if you focus on your work, good for you. else, there is nothing good out here.

Cons

the boss has good a psychological issue. he is more interested in harassing u for your number of girlfriends rather than work. my hard work got wasted out here. all the credit was given to a girl who was pretty-looking. she got money and post too. i got nothing in spite of the huge benefits company obtained because of me.

I hate the boss. if i were a pretty and hot girl, i had better chances of getting rewarded for my work. the management is highly manipulative. don't insult people like they are your home servants.

It was a horrific and torchure to work ther.

Former Employee - Senior Developer  in  Surat (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Developer in Surat (India)

I worked at Pulse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you dont havr any other job, work here. Otherwise no reason.

Cons

The boss is very badd. Only good looking beautiful girls are paid well and promoted.

Stop boring people with your silly advice. Concentrate on work only.

Mid level company with bad managment

I worked at Pulse Solutions

Pros

Latest technology, good for learning new technology.
    Salary is fine.
    accommodation is fine not so good.
    culture is fine

Cons

Management is very bad.
    They will not give you good increment until you ask for it or put you resignation.
    Project managers behavior is good till you do 10 to 11 hours job, if you will do only 8 hours you will loose your impression.

don't rule like a king

Very Professional and dedicated to its clients.

Current Employee - Senior Developer  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Pulse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pulse is a professional web design company in a sea of similar sized companies who don't know what they are doing, the environment is straightforward with no interoffice politics or confusion.

The most important aspect of the company is direct communication via email without long meetings or conf calls.

Join if you know what you are doing, if you need a lot of help in your core competence stay away.

Technologies like HTML5, Responsive layouts and many other cutting edge processes have been in place for years, other companies are just catching up to the kind of work that is done at Pulse.

Quick promotions are the norm for the deserving. I started as a developer and was promoted 2 times in 2 years.

Cons

1st and 3rd Saturdays are working

Expand rapidly to the cloud

Worked for Pulse Solutions? Contribute to the Community!