Pulte Mortgage

Pulte Mortgage Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard J. Dugas, Jr.

Great place to work if you want to work hard!

Loan Counselor (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

Proscompany events, good management, bonus potential.

ConsA lot of work to do. So much that 40+ hours/week is needed, but not always allowed.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore overtime or less workload.

Good to bad experience, good is you know how to handle it.

Loan Consultant (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsSteady income, no trying to generate business. Great office environment. Lots of company recognition, events. A good place to 'learn' the business. Great for entry level people who are energetic and willing to work hard.

ConsWorkload can be overwhelming is now managed well. Pay is just OK but again steady. Expect Loan Consutants to make around $60 to $70k. Again steady income but not alot for this type of work. Consultants who can generate their own business can make double.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are your best asset. Use them for improving your systems, they have great ideas. Give them more autonomy and stop the micromanagement. It's never a good thing. Improve the pay, you make way too much money on the secondary side. Thus your turnover will improve.

Loan processor

Loan Processor (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

Prosgreat hours and some of the employees were nice.

ConsI did not like how the manager's could talk to there employees any way they want to. and the training was not good.

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your employees with respect. And be willing to help employees then they would not leave or have a legal action.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Loan Counselor

Senior Loan Counselor (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsTeam Environment - Great Benefits

ConsEverytime bonus matrix was met- Management changed them to make them in an attempt to make them unachievable.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen only a few make great money with an organization- it makes an unhappy organization. If salaries and bonuses are structured to reward -dedication, hard work, and loyalty - everyone is happy within the organization.

Horrible place to work, run away quickly if they offer you a position

Business Partner (Former Employee) Centennial, CO

ProsThe benefits were awesome, most of the people were wonderful to work with and the location was ideal for me.

ConsPoor management, no bonuses for the IT department, favoritism galore, mass exodus is occurring and rules not being enforced consistently across the board.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind people who do not play favoritism, people who will actually investigate complaints and stop firing just because you can.

Great people to work with

Loan Processor (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsGreat people, well versed in the construction field

ConsPeople enlisted to manage, did not really have the expertise

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more training

Poorly managed, clueless leadership

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsThe company encourages a life/work balance. The benefits are decent. The people who have been here the longest are very smart and seasoned professionals

ConsSenior management is ill equipt to lead a company in this industry when the economy turns sour. The HR group is completely incompetent and the company leaders seem to spend considerable time chasing their own tales. They are very reactionary and make huge mistakes over and over again.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetaining talented employees would be considerably easier if there were more advancement opportunites

Review Of LC Position

Loan Counselor (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThe company is very dedicated to customer service, and has numerous mentoring, coaching and development programs for their employees.

ConsOnce the Charlotte, NC site was closed down, they only have their HQ in Colorado.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for a great experience.

Pretty good place to work

Loan Counselor (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsBase salary and monthly performance bonuses with excellent health benefits and 401k match!

ConsLimited on the amount of money made monthly

Advice to Senior Managementna

Loan Counsoler

ProsRelaxed atmosphere, fair bonus structure, great benefits

ConsThere only located in Denver

Worked for Pulte Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!