Pure360

Updated November 10, 2014
Updated November 10, 2014
3.6

Stuart Dawson

No day is the same (In a good way)

Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company that has a vision to grow and become a market leader and as a result things change all the time, but this keeps it fresh and exiting. The company has a great culture and believes in growing its staff and just from my point of view I have learnt so much from the people around me, that includes my manager the people in my team and the Chief Commercial Officer, and I can take these skills on to any future job I go for.

It is also a company where if you have a good idea that can improve a process at the company it will be listened to and you will get the credit. Pure360 is a company I want to be part of in the short and long term and hope I can continue to grow.

P.S. Don't be put off by any bad reviews, they are bitter people who have left as they did not meet the high standards needed to work at a company like this, and don't take my work for it, just ask any current member of staff and I am sure they will give you a true insight into what it is like working here.

Cons

At times it can be stressful but this is because I work in a target based role and that comes as part of it and I am rewarded in my pay pack and I have never worked in a sales role where stress in not involved, and although I have added it as a con, I do enjoy it.

Keep taking the company in the direction it is going, there is a strong vision to be the best in the industry and I can see it happening and want to be along for the ride.

Lack of ABILITY, CONTROL and STRATEGY

Former Employee - BDM in Brighton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - BDM in Brighton, England (UK)

I worked at Pure360 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Employees are well treated in tons of overly generous remuneration for all job roles, with a huge/social events budget. Unfortunately whilst this is a positive for the individual employee, it does not promote productivity or profitability for the business.

Cons

The recruitment process appears to be solely governed by cultural fit. unfortunately the result is a workplace filled with young, highly paid employees with little experience in working life, hence the main drivers internally are the social side. the Lackadaisical approach to absence management is another concern as it is the client revenue that supports the situation.

Many businesses have failed before due to overzelous expansion and and this will always detractt from the most important element - SERVICE, DELIVERY and ABLE WORKFORCE

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Business Development in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hardworking but fun atmosphere. Friendly and supportive staff. Great benefits.

The opportunities that have become available due to huge expansion have been many and varied and unfortunately some people have been left behind, people who had become complacent and happy to go with the flow have gradually been replaced by ambitious, driven individuals who can drive the company towards its goals. Some of those people were sales people who had lost sight of the bigger picture and were happy to coast along earning a decent salary and ok commission.

KPIs are monitored and used to improve performance, but what sales driven company doesn’t do this?!

The Sales Director mentioned in a review below (he’s actually the Chief Commercial Officer) does wear his heart on his sleeve and is passionate about the company. End of the month can be stressful in any business with aggressive targets but he is one of the most supportive, approachable and inspiring people I have ever worked with and just wants everyone to be successful. He doesn’t waste his time on people who are happy to plod through work rather than taking control of their own success – something I admire.

Cons

Yes, the company has gone through massive growth recently and ok there have been a few teething problems, but nothing you wouldn’t expect from a company evolving from one with a “family feel” to one with a multi million pound turnover that is quickly securing its position as a market leader.

“Rubbish commission and targets that are too high” are typical words from a mediocre sales person, this just isn’t true. High performance is rewarded well and over exceeders are more than happy with their pay packets!

My advice to management is keep pushing for exceptional results. Keep focussed on the positives and continue to build a company people are proud to work for.

My advice to anyone reading these reviews, if you want to get a feel for Pure360, connect with anyone on LinkedIn who works here and ask them how happy, inspired and motivated they are. A yearly staff survey is conducted and acted on; things like reduced working hours, free fruit, gym membership and a healthcare plan have all been put in place as a direct result of this survey. You will get a much better insight into life here by doing this than reading reviews from ex employees that either underperformed or had a superiority complex.

Great

Current Employee - Sales in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are lots of opportunities to grow and when you deserve it you get to move up.

The commission is good.

We work hard as a team and play hard as a team.

I have learnt more in this role then any other, a lot of that is from the sales director.

Cons

No early finish on a Friday.

Keep teaching me new things so I can continue in my role.

Losing their focus

I worked at Pure360 full-time

Pros

Pure360 have experienced amazing growth over the past few years, during which time many staff have had opportunities for promotion and development. The office is nice and modern and in a great location.

Cons

The company has seriously lost its way over the past 12-18 months. Driven by overly ambitious financial growth plans, poor management at multiple levels has led to a lack of clear leadership and a serious downfall in the working environment. This has been reflected by the high turnover of staff, particularly concerning where new staff join and quickly leave. The management style is overly aggressive, a focus on KPI's has meant people are more focussed on proving their worth and defending their own teams rather than the bigger picture of company success.

Go out and look at how modern successful SaaS companies are being run in a supportive working environment. Reinvest and recognise that success will come from truly investing and supporting your staff rather than putting undue pressure and stress on them to hit financial targets.

Terrible

Current Employee - Sales in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some really good sales people to learn from

Cons

Commission rubbish as targets are too high. Sales Director gets angry at the end of every month and the work environment is terrible. There are kpis like a call centre but the tech there is shoddy (wifi, phones, crm). The office is a bit crowded and the building looks like its going to fall over.

Lower individual targets and change commission plan. Stop disrespecting your staff openly to other staff and behind the backs of the people you are talking about. Make it fun or make it professional - you're not doing either very well at the moment.

Changing gears

Current Employee - IT Administrator in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - IT Administrator in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pure is defiantly on the up, in 5 years it will be substantially bigger; so there's room to grow in certain departments. In the last two years the company has nearly doubled in size(means im doing twice as much though ahem..) .

Socially its epic, from my point of view everyone is sociable friendly and not stressed out, i hang out with a lot of the office out of hours. Managers and directors are approachable and will listen to ideas if you have them. Also i work here so that's a plus :0)

Cons

Iv'e been working here two years and I've noticed its going to be hard to get my wage to something i'm proud of considering my knowledge, what i could be on and the motto is "growing experts"

"growing experts" can be catch and release if you don't reward them for trying there hardest.

Pure360 Response

Aug 11, 2014Head of Talent Management

Hi and thanks for your feedback.

We've been growing very fast recently which has meant some people have had lots of opportunities for career progression.

However we've all been working hard
    ... More

They don't reward experience enough

Former Employee - Sales in Brighton, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Sales in Brighton, England (UK)

I worked at Pure360 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company has some great clients and have grown significantly over the past few years. It's a fast paced, innovative, technological environment

Cons

The experienced staff aren't rewarded enough which means they either become demotivated and stay or leave, I left to work for a company that would appreciate my skill set. It's a real shame and I know it's still happening.

Look after your experienced staff, otherwise you're only benefiting your competitors.

Pure360 Response

Aug 11, 2014Head of Talent Management

Hi and thank you very much for the feedback.

We're always sad to lose experienced sales staff and your review is very helpful.

Since you gave your review we have embarked on a company-wide
    ... More

Going places

I have been working at Pure360

Pros

The growth of the business creates career development opportunities and the company does promote from within. There is a very friendly and inclusive culture.

Cons

Because the business is growing fast and there a lot of new people it is difficult to keep up with all of the changes that take place.

Keep listening to staff and keep the friendly culture as the business grows

One of the best employers in Brighton

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

I have been working at Pure360 part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing offices near Brighton station, great people, lots of career development and training opportunities and company events.

The company is very profitable and growing fast. If you're great at what you do you can progress quickly here.

Cons

It's very competitive to get a job here so if you want to work at Pure360 do your homework!

Have more fun!