PureBeauty

Be The First To
Add Photos

Chris Parmentier

Good people - bad management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PureBeauty

ProsThe people were nice, small company for familial feeling, some top-level talent while they stuck around, nice discount for all employees.

ConsDisorganized, strong office politics, some inapproproate behaviors, high expectations with little reward, very high turnover, unprofessional office environment most of the time.

It was great in the beginning when owned by Regis...but went down hill when Premier took over.

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at PureBeauty

ProsThe discount is good and all the gratis (free stuff) is great....I have had nothing but great staff and all will to do what it took to do a great job. The customers were wonderful and once you got your regulars you really got to know them on a personal bases.

ConsWhere do I begin? How about the TOTAL lack of product in the stores...and all the excuses that follow as to why over and over...counting and counting is all we do cause "that will fix the problem" but nothing ever does. Almost 3 years since Premier took over and they still can't get their act together. Because of the lack of product we are supposed to lead customers to similar produts, but when even those are gone what are we to do??? Pay is not worth it, and don't ever expect a raise cause it will never happen because you can make commission, but commission is so unachievable you will stay where you are. This is just the top few things, This company is going down hill fast with so many store closures ridiculous expectations and higher ups not caring about the employees that make thier company.... DO NOT WORK HERE!!! Oh and if your lucky enough to get benefits they suck!!!!! Don't be fooled by anything they say cause you will get tossed out like an old shoe!

Advice to Senior ManagementMost managers are great at least the ones I have worked with...but anyone high up stop blaming the front line...step back and take a look at your self and the company you work for and give us what wee need to run the stores correctly!

Worked for PureBeauty? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PureBeauty reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PureBeauty CEO Chris Parmentier. All reviews posted anonymously by PureBeauty employees.