Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility

Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

administration/owner are horrible...promise alot, give nothing

Aide (Former Employee)
    Ottawa, OH

ProsWorking with the residents and other employees are a great benefit! Front line workers are great to work with, very flexible. Its always a plus when you get to enhance the lives of others.

ConsResidents/workers are promised things they never get. No benefits for workers at all. Promised vacation time but never recieved it. Very little training then I was left on my own. They have alot of trouble keeping management. We are told to spend time with residents but questioned when we did. The owner will pop in now and then and promise things will get better but they never do.

Advice to Senior Managementplease make sure you train us better, you threw me on the floor after one shift of traing, by a person i could hardly understand. provide some benefits.

Worked for Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Putnam Heritage Assisted Living Facility employees.