Pyramid Advisors

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Davis Sezna

Sell the Dream and then get slapped in the face

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Stamford, CT

Prosopen forums to vocalize your thoughts

ConsWhen you do make the effort to point out the things that need to be fixed and the issues at hand with management you get demoted hours taken away written up or let go.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the Micromangaement let your employees do what they have been hired to do breathing down there necks only distracts them and makes them counter productive

What a joke!

Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) New Orleans, LA

ProsGood people that work there and located in the great city of New Orleans. The hotel has a beautiful courtyard and located in the French Quarter. Most pros are for aesthetics.

ConsThey need to hire better upper management to run the hotel more effectively and efficiently. The treatment to some of the hourly employees is not fair and consistent.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire management that hourly employees can look up to and aspire to be instead of the idiots you have in there.

No, No, No, No,

Director of Human Resources (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent health, dental, vision, and 401k benefits.

Consexpected to not have a personal or family life

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst. Job. Ever.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe line employees were great to work with. They were truly dedicated to making each guest experience a good one. Also, there was always free food around to snack on.

ConsThis company is so dysfunctional, that I'm not really sure how it hasn't imploded yet. Upper management sells a completely unrealistic view of potential returns to the owners and then expects lower level staff in all departments to make it happen with no money, support, or other resources.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are no words. I am so happy to not be working for this company anymore. It was not worth it.

Worked for Pyramid Advisors? Contribute to the Community!