Pyramid Consulting

Updated September 22, 2014
3.2

Pyramid Consulting CEO Sanjeev Tirath
Sanjeev Tirath

Pros
  • The upper management has an open door policy (in 3 reviews)

• good work environment, work timings flexible, good hike (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is unorganized and there is very high turnover (in 2 reviews)

• Low Salary and Minimal Increment in Salaries (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Great company, fair salary, opportunity to work on a big project and grow professionally

Current Employee - QA Analyst  in  Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - QA Analyst in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Everything as promised during interview, fair compensation, opportunity to work for a big client. All requests are replied on time, very professional HR and people from Consultant Care. Thanks to Pyramid Consulting I have an opportunity to work onsite for one of the great companies together with very smart and educated people, to learn more and grow professionally.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about.

About what it’s like to be a Pyramid Consultant

Current Employee - RF Design Eng  in  Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - RF Design Eng in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I like the easy access to the company when there is an issue. Manisg Giri who has been the Care Consultant Associate has been great support and help so far on any issues. He has been very friendly caring and supportive so far.

Cons

Once you get stuck in one project it is challenging to follow up the new technologese and progress of industry.

Training and or courses for the employees at least once a year would be good.

Business Analyst

Former Employee - Business Analyst  in  Highlands Ranch, CO
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Highlands Ranch, CO

I worked at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

High quality assignment with reputable company that are leaders in their industry. Competive pay. I enjoyed the no hassle workforce. 3 1/2 years on a 7 month contract...wonderful. The clients they provide workforce to are stable and long term.

Cons

I was always real confused about who to contact if I were to need something. But thankfully, I never really needed anything.

Constanct contact about the consultants needs and how they are doing on the assignment. The only time I was ever asked how I was doing and how the assignment was going, I had already been there for 3 years. When ever I tried to call the office, I was always dumped into voice mail. We need to have reps and their numbers, and the turn over rate among my reps were high so I was always confused whom to contact if I needed somethng. It eventually got to the point that I never contacted Pyramid again. Everything I needed I handled through the manager at the assignment. I guess my advice would be...get better at working with your consultants on a regular basis. Also, after 3/12 years not having PTO was very hard. You cannot expect a consultant to keep performing for you at an optimal level if they never have rest. The only time I ever got off besides weekends was client observed holidays and when i was so sick I was in the hospital (both unpaid). After x amound of hours consultants should accrue PTO or there is no incentive for them to continue to work for you.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pyramid has great customer service

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Pyramid for 1 year and I have had the best service from my Customer Care Consultant Surbi Amin. Surbi is efficient and she really cares about making sure we get what we need and she ensures she communicates the neccesary information we need.

Cons

I would like more training opportunities.

I would like more personal growth

Awesome Experience at Pyramid Consulting!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Pyramid Consulting

Pros

My experience here at Pyramid consulting was excellent, from the recruitment process to the on-boarding and on the job were awesome. Thank you so much giving me your best.

They take your needs so paramount and address your needs with immediate effect. Thank you Amreesh, Neeta and Rozila.

Cons

No one is perfect. I took their mistakes as human error which I believe is indeed inadvertent.

Ensure information from your client companies are confirmed before you relay them to your consultants who are anxiously waiting to start their new project.

Thank you!

Work is good and steady work.

Current Employee - Applications Support  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Applications Support in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I work with people from different consulting companies which helps me appreciate where I am at with Pyramid Consulting.

Cons

No holiday pay or vacations pay.

I never see or talk to the upper management so not much to say to them.

Rating from a Contractor

Former Employee - Research Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Research Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Gave me an opportunity to work with a reputable company as a contractor and now permanent employee. Appreciate the opportunity and helping me get my foot in the door.

Cons

Background check took a little longer than expected. Also there was a mix up with the start date and I had to miss a week of pay.

Recommend new hires not put in their two week notice until they get confirmed start date from your client

Very pleasant and professional company to work with for job placement.

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I want to convey my appreciation and mutual respect of my consultant care associate for providing excellent support and professional advice during my time at SunTrust Bank. I liked the way we spoke weekly and she was able to give professional and personal advice when I needed it most. I like the way my consultant care associate followed up with any of my concerns and questions.

Cons

Overlapping contact from placement personnel.

Hire more people like my consultant care associate who monitors both seasoned and new contractors in the work force.

Great consulting Company, Communicated with the company I was to work with had signon, computer, and credentials ready

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Richmond, VA

I worked at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The pyramid contract managers checked on their contractors monthly, verified that they were working well and not having issues with the company. They usually tried to take their contractors out to lunch every quarter, and lt them know what new benefits were available.

Cons

The contract was limited to a specific time frame. The company I was working for had an attitude concerning the inclusion of contractors. This included any division meetings, the feeling was that of being ostracized from the team. Very strange I had not run into that as a contractor before.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting

Pros

Had great learning experience here

Cons

Had great learning experience here

Pyramid Consulting Response

Sep 12, 2014Vice President, Marketing

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It’s gratifying to know that Pyramid provided a great learning experience for you. Best wishes for your continued success.

Worked for Pyramid Consulting? Contribute to the Community!