Pyramid Consulting

Updated January 29, 2015
3.8

Pyramid Consulting CEO Sanjeev Tirath
Sanjeev Tirath

Pros
  • All requests are replied on time, very professional HR and people from Consultant Care (in 7 reviews)

• Pyramid Recruiters, HRs, and Consultant Care associate are very nice to work with (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • No Cons is present in this company (in 3 reviews)

• One of the worst parts is that there's no HR so there is no one to protect you (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Pyramid Consulting is an exceptional company to work for.

Current Employee - IT Senior Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - IT Senior Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pyramid Consulting is one of the best professional IT Consulting firms I have ever worked for. Together, their Sales/Recruitment, Back-Office and Human Resources staff are extremely responsive and knowledgeable. They truly make you feel like you are part of an organization that cares about their Consultants. All questions and concerns that an individual may bring forward is followed up on immediately and answered most likely that same day. The Pyramid staff, especially Alina Derzhayy is extremely pro-active; reaching out to the individual when any needed information needs to be passed on. While working for Pyramid, I have never felt like a Consultant that is "out there", "on their own". With Pyramid I know I can call any time and get my questions answered, or receive the support I need. Regarding my current position, the compensation offer I received from Pyramid was higher than any other offer I received during that same timeframe. Benefits offered through Pyramid are similar to those that you would receive from any other company. Actually there are a few different benefit levels to choose from.

Cons

It would be nice to meet some local managers face-to-face, but I am not sure any are based in MSP.

Provide a more hands-on onboarding experience

Excellent HR and Finance Service Departments

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting

Pros

Open and within reach communication available within the HR and Finance Divisions of the business. Response time is great. Exceptional and consistent service response from Lisa Grinham Anoop Saxena and Radha Sabapathy at all times.

Cons

Growing Pains of a successful organization

Good Company to work with

Current Employee - Associate Tech Specialist in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Associate Tech Specialist in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I am working as a contractor with Pyramid since 4 months and till now the experience has been good.

Cons

Response from management is slow at times when I go for some enquiry ( this does not include salary, they are prompt in that)

Please make sure the communication between various layers are effective and strong.

Pyramid has efficient consultant care associates for their Consultants

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Pyramid is really very organized company and I always get prompt reply and support from each department of Pyramid. And specially I would like to highlight the efficiency of Consultant care associates. I always get excellent support from my consultant care associates.

Cons

I did not face any issue, so can't say con's about Pyramid

Nothing to say as I had very minimal interaction to the upper management

Excellent 7 months of experience, fair compensation and benefits, amazing Consultant Care

Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bothell, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Bothell, WA

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting

Pros

Pyramid Consulting placed me with great company. Fair compensation and benefits. Absolutely amazing Consultant Care: always prompt response to my requests and excellent communication in general.
    On-boarding process was very fast and painless.
    Totally recommend this company for any IT-contractor/consultant.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Everything is great.

Everything is perfect, just keep it on the same level.

Excellent experience working with Pyramid Consulting over the past 4 1/2 months.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Pyramid Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I always received great communication from my Consultant Care associate, Priyanka Anand. She communicated openly with me and was prompt answering any questions I had at any given time. Payroll was always on time and accurate. You can also sign up for full benefits if that is what you are looking for in an employer. The hiring process was managed through an online portal so it was easily managed but a bit lengthy. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in breaking into high tech or furthering their career.

Cons

I did not have any negative experience with this organization.

The Associates at Pyramid Consulting are Pleasant People.

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I think the leadership of Pyramid Consulting believes in having company values that are professional and will move their clients forward.

Cons

I am happy that Pyramid offers health care, but the option offered has a very high deductible. They should offer a low deductible option.

They should consider offering a health care plan with an option with a lower deductible.

Trying but not terrible.

I worked at Pyramid Consulting

Pros

A lot of work to go around.

Cons

High turnover and office drama

Introduced me to a company I had never heard of and I'm forever grateful!

Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting as a contractor

Pros

Easy to work with. Placed me in a great job with a great company quickly. I'm very happy in my current role.

Cons

Their pay period does not line up with the company time reporting software so I am always missing the last day of my pay but of course it always hits the next check. It is not a big deal but annoying because it is wrong and no one seems to care.

Pyramid Consulting is a Great Company.

Current Employee - Senior Oracle Database Administrator
    Current Employee - Senior Oracle Database Administrator

I have been working at Pyramid Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Pyramid Consulting provides a very Positive, comfortable, and friendly work environment.
    The benefits are excellent. The Company has a dedicated, proactive staff. The liason reps provide
    an immediate response to all issues and requests. The consultants are respected and made to feel
    welcome.

Cons

I have not had any problems so far.

Pyramid Consulting Photos