Pyramid Consulting

Updated August 21, 2014

2.9

Pyramid Consulting CEO Sanjeev Tirath
Sanjeev Tirath

Pros
  • The upper management has an open door policy (in 3 reviews)

• good work environment, work timings flexible, good hike (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • The company is unorganized and there is very high turnover (in 2 reviews)

• Low Salary and Minimal Increment in Salaries (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

The people at Pyramid have been very responsive in locating a job, answering questions, etc.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Round Rock, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Round Rock, TX

Pros

My work schedule was flexible enough for me to balance my home life needs with my work life. My job was very close to my home. Pyramid would talk to my project company for me if needed.

Cons

The insurance benefits are a little hard to manage in between jobs.

Please continue to positively support your staff as they continue to support us, It has been my experience that those who work in the Pyramid office are very cordial, supportive and very helpful. I really appreciate that and hope that it doesn't change.

Worked With A Great Group!

Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst  in  Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Richmond, VA

Pros

I'm etremely grateful for my Richmond experience with Pyramid Consulting. Pyramid was very attentive to cintractor car throughout my contracts, and were responsive in addressing a number of items, ranging from payroll to insurance questions, while updating me on company policy and dirction changes to keep me up to date on changes impacting my contractor exerience with the company where I worked. Going above and beyond--they were proactive in keeping in touch throughout the contrac cool-down periods, and even persued opportunities with other groups on a regular basis during that same time.

Cons

I experienced NO challenges during my exerience over the past 4 years.

N/A

good

Pros

They are good and pay my salary without any problems.

Cons

They never answer your call if you are looking for any salary hike.

No complaints

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

One of the better contracting firms in town

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Pyramid offers a number of different options on how a contractor can work with the company. They'll adjust your rate according to how the relationship is structured and how many benefits that you choose to take.

Cons

Absolutely no contact by the account manager during the entire time of the contract. This is different than the recruiting role, but if the account manager is responsible for selling into the account, wouldn't they benefit from the inside knowledge that the current contractors may provide?

Have account management be more active in the account.

Just a company to bill through.

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

Pros

They stay out of your way.

Cons

They stay out of your way. There is very little contact with them. Their health plan is horrible, it basically is only catastrophic insurance. Once your contract is over there is no follow up or contact. They don't even try to place you anywhere else. There are new account managers every few months, you loose track of names since you only see them once when they are hired on then never again.

Excellent Company to work!

Current Employee - Delivery Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Pyramid offers a positive work environment, supportive management, collaborative team. Pay/Benefits are competitive to the market. They always listen to their employees and take good care of them. I would recommend Pyramid to anyone who is looking for a job in the staffing industry.

Cons

Should be more process driven.

Promotion from within should be based on Individual performance and not on business needs. That will keep individuals motivated.

Pyramid is good for technology positions.

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

Pyramid's team has worked hard to find good positions for me.

Cons

Multiple opportunities can make it hard to choose

None

Great company to work with :)

Former Employee - Business Development Manager  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

I was the past Employee here.I liked the overall Management.The work life balance was awesome and the team periodically helped us engaged with one another. Salary is good for this area. Sales driven organization and continuous emphasis on quality .. 5 stars ...

Cons

Some kind of additional Training would have been better.

You guys rock :)

Excellent fast paced company to work for!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

The company is growing fast! Access to management when problems arise. Always plenty of work – never have to worry about being bored. Have always been more than fair when issues arise. The CEO has always been friendly and asks me how I am doing. The upper management has an open door policy.

Cons

It would be nice if Pyramid offered training and a 401K match.

Fast Paced, Employee oriented, Growth Driven Company.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

There is never a dull moment. There is always something going on. The company doesn't give you the time to get complacent. You earn as per your potential and drive. The leadership is always talking about the next big thing. Employees at every level are noticed and hard work never goes unrecognized. The open door policy is really something I have seen here. You can talk to leadership at any level at any time. Regular meetings are scheduled to bring the employees upto speed on the company's achievements and challenges. There are a lot of fun & social events planned for the employees throughout the year and it is a great team-building environment. The company is growing fast and there are a lot of growth options if you want to move to the next level. If you believe in your own potential and want to succeed, this is the company for you!

Cons

Due to our work involvement, employees tend to spend a lot of time at work. Becomes like a second home and I guess that can cause some work-life inbalance. But I guess that depends on the employee's personal growth aspirations too.

Ongoing training for employees at all level is a need, as our company is ever-changing.

Worked for Pyramid Consulting? Contribute to the Community!