QGenda Reviews

4.6
Greg Benoit

1. Sales

I have been working at QGenda

Pros

Great Company, Great Employees, Great Management.

Cons

There are No Cons at all.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. Great job, but not a good environment for introverts or quiet personality types.

I have been working at QGenda full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Employee benefits
    -Location
    -Catered lunches every week

Cons

I was hired with the impression I would be able to travel. After (many) months of working here, I have not traveled. Upon bringing my travel concerns up with management, I was laughed at and belittled. Really?

Advice to Management

Create a more diverse and inclusive working environment. Don't give false pretenses when making hiring decisions.

3. QGenda Where Sales Culture Always Comes First!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Company Outings, Predictable Promotion Benchmarks, Sales Celebrations, Sales Contests, Sales Dinners, Catered Lunches, First class benefits, Competitive Compensation, Uncapped Commission

Cons

Travel and Work Life Balance are always a focal point of HR leadership since these are requirements to accommodate the huge growth of the company.

Advice to Management

One of the most rewarding aspects of working at QGenda is sales team enablement. Every sales rep at QGenda has a voice and has the ability to create and implement new process. New ideas are never discouraged and are often implemented into business practice (if collectively best for the team).

Learning to sell at QGenda quickly becomes invaluable career experience. The company very much promotes a "never lose" culture which keeps reps focused on always creating the best balance between value and price for prospective customers. All-star producers are rewarded with uncapped commission and have the ability to make a ton of money. The QGenda sales team has never missed a quota which is a testament to leadership setting high but achievable sales quotas. Quota achievement is celebrated via team excursions!

QGenda is truly the best place to be a customer and the best place to be an employee!

5. This is a great company, with great people, where employee satisfaction and success is above all else.

Current Employee - Implementation Team Lead
    Current Employee - Implementation Team Lead

I have been working at QGenda full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

QGenda is an amazing transition from college into the "real world". The culture is upbeat, fun, and relaxed. We work hard but it feels good to be a part of what we have going. Everything is in teams, so you're never alone on a project. You have goals/benchmarks you strive toward, allowing your hard work to show through.

Cons

Time management is essential. The quicker you perfect this craft the better off you'll be.

6. Great place to work!

I have been working at QGenda

Pros

Have been working at QGenda for a few years and am very satisfied. Laid back as far as the culture, but everyone is very motivated and works hard to make our customers happy. I would definitely recommend QGenda as a place where you can work and learn alongside very smart people who are team oriented and always willing to help.

Cons

A lot of responsibility and autonomy.

7. Changes and Updates for a growing company

I have been working at QGenda

Pros

In the past year I have been with QGenda, there have been many changes and adjustments that have really made QGenda a great place to work.

1) Structure Changes - One thing that has been brought up multiple times is that there is a lack of structure. This is something the senior management has addressed and heavily adjusted so that there is a better sense of organization especially in the engineering department

2) Career Path - Something that was a huge deal for many of our incoming hires is that there was a lack of specific career path. This is something else that the management has addressed and now there are specific goals/metrics that need to be met and everyone has a better idea of what is next

Cons

Growing pains are the biggest con that I can think of. Due to the constant changing, there can be a sense of flux, but I think that now that we have a stable model and a clean organization we are setup to scale into the future with our growing company.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to suggestions made by your employees

8. Working at QGenda offers unique challenges in a unique environment

I have been working at QGenda full-time (more than a year)

Pros

QGenda's culture is noticeably different from companies that offer similar roles. We work in a very comfortable and collaborative environment, which makes each day enjoyable. We also enjoy a very loose time-off policy (as much vacation as you need!), and benefits that include health insurance, monthly car washes, company massage chairs (an employee favorite), and monthly company outings. I also enjoy that QGenda is still a small company (despite our rapid growth), which allows us to have personal relationships with all of our coworkers and to take on many different roles within the company.

Cons

My largest complaint would be the inconsistency in the workload. While work/life balance is a priority for QGenda's employees, there are times when deadlines need to be met that can require additional hours of work. This is no different than any other job, it is just important to prioritize responsibilities and manage your time well.

9. Fun & competitive culture with endless opportunity for success

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Buckhead, GA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Buckhead, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Outgoing company culture
    - Promote from within
    - Great Benefits & Incentives
    - Competitive yet encourages team work

Cons

As expected with any startup company, growing pains are inevitable

10. A great place to develop yourself as an employee and leader.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at QGenda (more than a year)

Pros

As a small company, each individual's voice is heard and changes are easily made. In the last year, we've created a new structure and new processes based on feedback to better the employee and customer experiences. Finding and taking on leadership roles is within reach for non-management positions, whether it be for an existing need or by bringing forward a new idea. The culture is lively and energetic, making each day in the office exciting.

Cons

As a caution, the work/life balance can be hard to manage, especially when traveling for work. Our vacation policy is "Work Hard, Play Hard", so there are no limits on the vacations days each employee can take. However, you have to put in the time (late nights or weekends if needed) to get all of your work done within a reasonable amount of time. If customers e-mail outside of work hours, you are expected to gauge the urgency and resolve the problem if necessary.

Great place to work, and great people to work with

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at QGenda full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The best thing about working here is definitely the people. All of my superiors and even my peers are genuinely interested in helping me to grow in my career and as a person. I have great friends that I can hang out with outside of work. It's a culture of smart, fun people who know how to work hard as well as play hard.
    We also have unlimited snacks, catered lunches, awesome company outings to cool places, and massage chairs in the office.

Cons

This job is high stress. You are expected to answer emails outside of normal work hours if a client needs you.
    The starting salary isn't the best out there, but the bonuses are great and the perks make it worth it. There is also the ability to quickly advance in the company, which means you are not at the starting salary for long.