QLS Corp

CEO

Bored hampsters

Current Employee - Foreclosure Support Clerk  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Foreclosure Support Clerk in San Diego, CA

I have been working at QLS Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros

The best thing is having fun with coworkers everyday at lunch break and happy hour downtown. This is a young group of people who are fun to work with. it is easy to make lifelong friends. You also have flexibility and an easy schedule depending on your manager.

Cons

The work is really boring. You need to take a break every 30 minutes to keep from falling asleep. Under the old company president Katie Jo Keeling our jobs used to change all the time without an explanation, which was hard and stressful. it is better now under new more stable leadership who understand our day-to-day processes and are working to improve things. There is still an undertone of distrust like everyone is always playing the blame game, but you are fine so long as someone in management has your back. Another big con for anyone looking for a longterm fit is the really bad communication, including never listening to employee feedback.

The pay is below the market rate, which has to be known. Behave like professionals. Stop spending a big part of your day reading employee emails and start trying to make a real positive difference for the company and its clients. Believe it or not, we do notice when you reference information contained in emails not addressed to you. Refuse to put any quote on a wall or in an email tag-line that you do not live out yourself. Better parking will help with retaining employees.

Fast moving and growing company

Former Employee - Tso  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Tso in San Diego, CA

I worked at QLS Corp full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Able to move up rapidly within the company

Cons

Workload is increased drastically if you do a good job. Sometimes without notice

Reward your good employees with support.

Poorly run and disorganized

Former Employee - Assistant TSO  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant TSO in San Diego, CA

I worked at QLS Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Casual clothes are allowed almost every day. The building is nice and clean.

Cons

Very bad leadership who change their mind a lot, are remote from employees, and have no idea what we do. You cannot trust them either, there is no true integrity, lots of gossiping and cliques. The meanest and laziest people at the company are at the very top of management. No parking is provided and there are no cheap places to eat nearby.

QLS values tenured employees over quality employees. They don't care who is working hard, only who pretends they are helping out. As long as this is the case nothing will change as the old employees create all the problems and bad office morale.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Foreclosure Clerk

Former Employee - Foreclosure Clerk  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Foreclosure Clerk in San Diego, CA

I worked at QLS Corp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great opportunity to learn industry software

Cons

You work in cubicles and it feels like a beehave
    Group think is the backbone of this business, nothing creative just busy work
    Can be depressive because you think about your family if they were in the shoes of the people homes were are taking

There is nothing the management can do..it's the nature of the business.

Review for this company

I have been working at QLS Corp full-time

Pros

flexible schedule and casual environment

Cons

too casual and not a lot of room to climb up the ladder

Service is not their Greatest Quality

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at QLS Corp

Pros

Pros; every now and then title companies provide meals to staff. Maybe it is just me, dual monitors are always fun. If you are remotely intelligent you will eventually move on up.

Cons

Just like a lot of jobs in general, it's whom you know and not how hard you work. From the time I worked there, I did not make any mistakes the first couple years and I received a minimal raise (2-4%). After that, I became disappointed and my work ethics drop to lackluster. I eventually made a mistake that caught managements attention, I eventually fixed the issue, only to be recognized as a problem solver and a got promoted (Go America!) and got a satisfied raise. At the time I worked there, there were no filtering service on employees, they just hired a lot of friends and relatives, they were not the brightest bunch. Just a bunch of 18-year-olds handling sensitive information. If you are looking for a professional environment, this is not for you. If you are looking for high school baby daddy drama environment, here you go. Oh they monitor your phone calls and emails.

Management sets the tone of the work area, please be more involved with employees. Provide a neutral and professional tone. Make an effort to see how the process works. Do not work from your desk behind close doors. Inform employees of process involving them; whether it is new procedures, raises, or even moving. Keep your employees in the loop, this way the environment is team-oriented instead of an us versus them atmosphere.

Worked for QLS Corp? Contribute to the Community!