QLS Corp

Be The First To
Add Photos

Legal

Legal (Current Employee)

Prosnice people at peer level; management has noble aims and goals; ethical company

Constop-down bureaucracy; lack of information provided to motivate or at times enable you to do your job; several management "cronies" substantially bring down morale with poor work ethic and unwillingness to be available or communicate - to the point of toxicity and bullying; few, if any, raises or incentives to excel

Advice to Senior Managementpractice what you preach; pay attention; make tough decisions

Foreclosure Clerk

Foreclosure Clerk (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGreat opportunity to learn industry software

ConsYou work in cubicles and it feels like a beehave
    Group think is the backbone of this business, nothing creative just busy work
    Can be depressive because you think about your family if they were in the shoes of the people homes were are taking

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is nothing the management can do..it's the nature of the business.

Review for this company

Prosflexible schedule and casual environment

Constoo casual and not a lot of room to climb up the ladder

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Service is not their Greatest Quality

(Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsPros; every now and then title companies provide meals to staff. Maybe it is just me, dual monitors are always fun. If you are remotely intelligent you will eventually move on up.

ConsJust like a lot of jobs in general, it's whom you know and not how hard you work. From the time I worked there, I did not make any mistakes the first couple years and I received a minimal raise (2-4%). After that, I became disappointed and my work ethics drop to lackluster. I eventually made a mistake that caught managements attention, I eventually fixed the issue, only to be recognized as a problem solver and a got promoted (Go America!) and got a satisfied raise. At the time I worked there, there were no filtering service on employees, they just hired a lot of friends and relatives, they were not the brightest bunch. Just a bunch of 18-year-olds handling sensitive information. If you are looking for a professional environment, this is not for you. If you are looking for high school baby daddy drama environment, here you go. Oh they monitor your phone calls and emails.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement sets the tone of the work area, please be more involved with employees. Provide a neutral and professional tone. Make an effort to see how the process works. Do not work from your desk behind close doors. Inform employees of process involving them; whether it is new procedures, raises, or even moving. Keep your employees in the loop, this way the environment is team-oriented instead of an us versus them atmosphere.

Worked for QLS Corp? Contribute to the Community!