QNet

www.qnet.net

QNet Reviews

Updated Apr 14, 2014

one of the best self employed work that provide valuable knowledge and skills

Independent Representative Identity (Former Employee) Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

ProsGreat work life balance, amazing skills and knowledge to acquire, you will enhance your strength and improve your attitude, self confidence,

Consculture differences, getting partners are very difficult, attending trainings and conferences are too expensive

Advice to Senior Managementprovide more support for each country as per their culture and add more emphasize on training and sharing knowledge.

An excellent place to develope oneself

Senior Human Resources Executive (Current Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

ProsQuestNet is a place where you can develope yourself in career and perosnal level. CSR driver that you can strike a balance work and society

ConsBusiness may be affected by economic conditions around the world.Very competitive market in doing business in HK and need to continously differentiate the markets in a global level.

Qnet India initiate new vision in Network Marketing

(Former Employee)

ProsQnet India and its visionary business plans provide an opportunity to all from up-line to down line.

ConsThere is no downside to work with qnet india. It is safe to start your own business.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

confusing corporate strategies

Developer (Former Employee) Central (Hong Kong)

Prosgreat experience for direct selling profession

Conspolitics and frustrating management, a lot of kiss ass

Advice to Senior Managementalways be relevant

Qnet is Best

QIR (Current Employee) Raurkela (India)

Prosworld wide presence, over 200 countries

ConsNo down side of the company

Advice to Senior ManagementAll r helpful

Truly unique company

Global Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

ProsOpportunity to work with various levels of people.
    Consensus management.
    Being able to challenge what you feel strong for or against.
    Work with multiple cultures across the world.
    People truly care about you.

ConsDecisions-making sometimes takes a very long process.
    Systems are not fully in place or effective and efficient but nonetheless improving.
    Lack of succession planning and career development as a whole.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't just talk about changing, be that change.

The Best Direct selling unique Organization

Independent Representstive (Current Employee) Gāndhīnagar, Gujarat (India)

ProsOne of the most successful direct selling running in 14th year hsving more tthan 6 millions Independent Representstive in the Universe for unlimited opportunities having mission of helping needy people unconditionally.

Mission is RYTHM

ConsBeing unique oportunity,success rate is low,but who works legally,ethically for helping selves & others unconditionally with noble cause can be role model for families,friends,associates & unknow too if follow proven system can be fruitful.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo take more care at grsssroot level by opening numetous office,helping centers in all countries in the world where people joined Qnet in the workd,have personal touch with more frienfly,logical official of Qnet.

Another word for Qnet is AWESOME!

Member (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsQnet is an amazing place to work. It gives you an abundance of knowledge and positivity. I had heard a lot of negative news about Qnet, but now i am 100% sure they were all just rumors. Qnet is a blessing!

Conscan't think of any negative side of Qnet.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work everyone.

qnet is the work every body should have.

Independent Representative (Current Employee) Beirut (Lebanon)

Prosqnet gives you the freedom to work any time any where with high income

Consthe only cons of this work are moron people who doesn't believe in their dreams

Advice to Senior Managementyou're unbelievable

unbelievable

Network Marketing (Current Employee) Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

ProsTeam Work, leavrege, Commission, time, place, commitment, consistency

Consits "Simple" But its Not "Easy"

Advice to Senior ManagementQNET is The answer to all you're problems

Worked for QNet? Contribute to the Community!