QSI Healthcare

Add Photos

Ashish Shah

I love my work place.

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood place to start your career.

ConsIf you have joined in low salary package then you will be earning low always even less than who have less experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementNice place to wok. Get more exposure to new technologies.

Worst place to work... worst management .....

Technical Specialist (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsGood work content ... good technologies use but to a limited products only... rest all is maintenace work.. bug fixing and all

ConsWorst place to work no values management is having huge ego.. Worst HR. not employee friendly with ego
    A lot of politics and favoritism in everything on they do, they will show you rosy picture before you join but when you join u find nothing

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of micro management on everything that you do… false commitments like work from home or flexi hours.. or even review and hikes..
    Stop micro management and politics .. its office and people come office to work not to flatter someone ego... In one year only you have more then 25% iteration rate and so much mess and politics
    Suggestion : Do a restart fresh with new management and fire current Dev Manager / HR Manage / QA Manager / MD

Great place to work and learn and enjoy your life.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsMore learning opportunities. Good team members and great managers. Work culture is excellent.
    Less politics and better work environment.

ConsI don't see any downsides, company has kick start heading up to the success and success nothing else.

Advice to Senior ManagementAll employees are giving their hundred percent to work and expect to get recognized by their talents.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Incompetent Management - huge scope for improvement

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

Prosgood work/opportunities for the moment as its still in the budding stage

Consno emp friendly policies, micromanagement at all levels, unfair and biased treatment - growth dictated by these, all sweet talk but nothing translated to action! Flexi hours is an eyewash!

Advice to Senior Managementpl stop micromanaging, build an atmosphere of trust/secure

Till now everything looks good.

Senior Developer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsNew company new opportunities. Balance in work and personal life.

ConsMicro level monitoring of staffs.

good work experience but poor management

Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

ProsLearn a lot
    and the US team are helpful and cooperative

ConsManager and HR are incompitent

Advice to Senior Managementfire the manager of QA, HR and dev india team and find better candidates for the position

Worked for QSI Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!