QTC Management

Updated January 25, 2015
Updated January 25, 2015
2.1

Jason Seibel

Pros
  • Good people on the bottom of the ladder that want to do a good job (in 3 reviews)

• Great benefits, great location selection, management is relaxed but consistent and seeks high quality performers (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • When Lockheed Martin took over the family feel was gone and their heavy presence created more rules and standards (in 3 reviews)

• Employees have low morale and do not want to do more for their teams (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Still new

Current Employee - Medical Records Reviewer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Medical Records Reviewer in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (less than a year)

Pros

So far, after having been working for 6 months, I have seen alot of employee incentives. Decent-great starting pay depending on position. Bonuses and benefits are wonderful perks as well. Also, good opportunity to grow within the company and advance in education with tuition reimbursement. CEO is wonderful as well

Cons

Departments are segregated. Difficulty with VA.

Ok place to be

I worked at QTC Management

Pros

good colleagues and friendly environment

Cons

no growth in career path

poor customer service should be our motto.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than a year)

Pros

only pro is, you get decent insurance, benefits and the people I work with.

Cons

I have worked here now for 2 yrs and in that time, I have seen people forced to quit, get fired, and run off all because management didn't like them for one reason or another. You can't ask questions or give input, they don't care what you have to say. if you do question things, you are accused of not being a team player and everyone fears retribution for speaking out for anything. our vets are being tossed around, our doctors can no longer call us back and are quitting and we even had some screening their calls and refusing to answer when we call. I don't blame them, especially when someone calls you to make an appt and leaves a message for you to call and you can't even get that person on the line because they have no direct extension any longer. so i can see why doctors are refusing to work with this company.

might want to consider listening to all the employees, rather then just one or two. ever since Lockheed took over, the place has seemed to go to the dogs. the new phone system is not working, we have lost doctors due to it and are bombarded with calls of angry callers who keep getting transferred. The people you hired for the new call center don't know jack and all they care about is numbers and getting people off the phone in 3 minutes or less. new flash, not all calls can be handled in that time or less and transferring the people just because they happen to get close to the 3 minute mark? is not good customer service. your worse thing about the call center, was to hire 2 people from the outside who knew nothing about how qtc runs to run it. You might want to consider having weekly, monthly employee meetings to see what all your employees have to say about things being implemented, not just a couple chosen few that always agree. Might want to also consider how you are treating vets and active duty with certain rules you put in place, take them into consideration.

Horrible company to work for

Current Employee - Case Technician in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Case Technician in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Helping veterans get their appts for their claims and the bonuses.

Cons

CEO is TERRIBLE, "quick to change" work flow, policies, etc; management is horrible & they overwork you for little pay. Make you do work that you're not getting paid for.

Tell the truth about certain positions, be a little more understanding, give better raises & have more respect for your employees.

Upper management oversimplifies everything

Current Employee - IT in Diamond Bar, CA
    Current Employee - IT in Diamond Bar, CA

I have been working at QTC Management full-time

Pros

Good people on the bottom of the ladder that want to do a good job.

Cons

CIO will not let anything proceed without his OK. Degrades his people to their faces, degrades his business partners behind their backs. Second guesses and derides any decision made without him, then complains that people will not take initiative.

All of upper management oversimplifies projects then complains if things run over their made up schedules or if a simpler solution is delivered, the management and the business users complain that it is not sufficient to meet needs.

Listen to the people doing the work and give them time to do quality work.

Time for improvement

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at QTC Management full-time

Pros

The best part of the company are my coworkers. I work with team members who have an open door policy with asking and answering questions. They are a major contributor to my tenure at the company.

Cons

Lack of clear direction from management. Constant state of change, which is hard to keep up with. The proper tools, resources, or guidance from management is not provided to be successful. The focus of the company is 99% process and 1% people.

Culture Needs to Shift

I have been working at QTC Management full-time

Pros

In one word "coworkers". They have contributed to my success and tenure at the organization. They are always available to explain a new process or current state. Very knowledgeable and easy to approach.

Cons

It's apparent to many employees (maybe not to senior managers) but the focus is 99% processes and 1% people.

Lack of clear guidance, resources, and tools to perform successfully on the job.

The company is in a constant state of change with limited resources to support the change. The change is rapid and disorganized, which creates confusion.

Stop the "flavor of the week" concept, causes angst among the employees and managers.

QTC Medical Group

Current Employee - Office Manager
    Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, great location selection, management is relaxed but consistent and seeks high quality performers. Highly recommended.

Cons

Remote locations can make corporate progression difficult, but limits micromanagement and allows leaders and managers to grow and develop their skills as competent and independent medical professionals with access to mentorship from healthcare professionals working with QTC nationwide.

n/a

Happy Camper

Current Employee - Confidential in Diamond Bar, CA
    Current Employee - Confidential in Diamond Bar, CA

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than a year)

Pros

My peers are very supportive and encouraging. Freedom to be creative in leading a diverse team.

Cons

My direct leader lacks any type of leadership qualities. My team has voiced our concerns about her and it doesn't appear much (if anything) has been done by Senior Leadership - which is disheartening.

Take the time to seriously look into leadership deficiency allegations.

Was a good place to work

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Some of the employees are good people looking to work hard, but they are vastly out numbered.

Cons

Management. Quality of employees. Lack support of employees. Constant changing of yearly raise criteria and bonus criteria.

Take employees into consideration when making decisions. Ask those that do the job to assure the changes being set forth will work. Get rid of dead weight.