QTC Management

Jason Seibel

Still new

Current Employee - Medical Records Reviewer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Medical Records Reviewer in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (less than an year)

Pros

So far, after having been working for 6 months, I have seen alot of employee incentives. Decent-great starting pay depending on position. Bonuses and benefits are wonderful perks as well. Also, good opportunity to grow within the company and advance in education with tuition reimbursement. CEO is wonderful as well

Cons

Departments are segregated. Difficulty with VA.

QTC Medical Group

Current Employee - Office Manager
    Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, great location selection, management is relaxed but consistent and seeks high quality performers. Highly recommended.

Cons

Remote locations can make corporate progression difficult, but limits micromanagement and allows leaders and managers to grow and develop their skills as competent and independent medical professionals with access to mentorship from healthcare professionals working with QTC nationwide.

n/a

Upper management oversimplifies everything

Current Employee - IT in Diamond Bar, CA
    Current Employee - IT in Diamond Bar, CA

I have been working at QTC Management full-time

Pros

Good people on the bottom of the ladder that want to do a good job.

Cons

CIO will not let anything proceed without his OK. Degrades his people to their faces, degrades his business partners behind their backs. Second guesses and derides any decision made without him, then complains that people will not take initiative.

All of upper management oversimplifies projects then complains if things run over their made up schedules or if a simpler solution is delivered, the management and the business users complain that it is not sufficient to meet needs.

Listen to the people doing the work and give them time to do quality work.

Culture Needs to Shift

I have been working at QTC Management full-time

Pros

In one word "coworkers". They have contributed to my success and tenure at the organization. They are always available to explain a new process or current state. Very knowledgeable and easy to approach.

Cons

It's apparent to many employees (maybe not to senior managers) but the focus is 99% processes and 1% people.

Lack of clear guidance, resources, and tools to perform successfully on the job.

The company is in a constant state of change with limited resources to support the change. The change is rapid and disorganized, which creates confusion.

Stop the "flavor of the week" concept, causes angst among the employees and managers.

Time for improvement

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at QTC Management full-time

Pros

The best part of the company are my coworkers. I work with team members who have an open door policy with asking and answering questions. They are a major contributor to my tenure at the company.

Cons

Lack of clear direction from management. Constant state of change, which is hard to keep up with. The proper tools, resources, or guidance from management is not provided to be successful. The focus of the company is 99% process and 1% people.

Was a good place to work

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Some of the employees are good people looking to work hard, but they are vastly out numbered.

Cons

Management. Quality of employees. Lack support of employees. Constant changing of yearly raise criteria and bonus criteria.

Take employees into consideration when making decisions. Ask those that do the job to assure the changes being set forth will work. Get rid of dead weight.

Happy Camper

Current Employee - Confidential in Diamond Bar, CA
    Current Employee - Confidential in Diamond Bar, CA

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My peers are very supportive and encouraging. Freedom to be creative in leading a diverse team.

Cons

My direct leader lacks any type of leadership qualities. My team has voiced our concerns about her and it doesn't appear much (if anything) has been done by Senior Leadership - which is disheartening.

Take the time to seriously look into leadership deficiency allegations.

Things could be better

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at QTC Management full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The starting pay is decent. There is a lot to beneficial information to learn for a person in the healthcare industry. The people seem friendly and there does not appear to be any micromanagement in place.

Cons

As previously stated, the starting pay is decent, but the health benefits are not good. The benefit package will dramatically decrease your pay.

There is a sense of disorganization within management and this trickles down to the employees. There is a lot of room for improvement with management becoming more organized and transparent with information. Things appear to be lead top down without management valuing employee feedback and putting the information to practical use.

Competitive pay, but not the best management.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

I worked at QTC Management full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I was able to move up quickly, and the training and experience I received was very valuable thanks to my co-workers and supervisors. The quarterly bonuses are a definite a perk.

Cons

You have to be there for 5 years in order to get a decent amount of PTO. The amount of micro-management that goes on at this place is outrageous. The blatant favoritism, nepotism, and even outright racism may definitely give you pause. They change owners (and direction) like underwear.

Feedback on QTC

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

I worked at QTC Management full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Company values, helping veterans is very important

Cons

High turnover, no transparency from senior management, claim to care about their employees however at the end of the day they do not. Low pay, they have actually gone backwards in their pay rates yet the positions are very demanding.

Raise pay to market rate, treat employees fairly, ensure that the current leadership practices what they preach. There is no follow through which only serves to foster distrust among the employees. Pay fairly at all levels only certain positions are paid at the appropriate market rate. I was involved with hiring employees so I am very familiar with the company pay rates and the rampant inequity at QTC. The company pays less now than they did 10 years ago which does make any sense. The only thing that senior management cares about is profits.