Qivana

www.RebornEnterprisesLLC.myqivana.com

Qivana Reviews

Qivana – Provo – “WORLD Head quarters with our Olympians”

QIVANA Health and Life

IBO (Current Employee) Middletown, CT

ProsThe Growth, the Income, the Car insensitive and the Vacations for those who earn them

ConsIts not for the LAZY People who have no DRIVE to make things happen.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on Doing what you GUYS DO BEST!! Changing Lives

Great company, products are world class, support systems are in place for your success.

Qivana Independent Business Owner (Current Employee) Montville, CT

ProsSharing products that can improve people's quality of life is a dream come true.

ConsIt is difficult to change people's way of thinking about their health - people will drink alcohol every day or take NSAID's every day, but need to put days and days worth of research into these world class products with no side effects and no known contraindications. So, changing the way people think about their health has been the biggest obstacle of all.

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp people grow their business without encouraging them to talk to friends and family. Help employees learn to open other networks without reinventing the wheel on their own.

IBO: Independent Business Owner

IBO President (Current Employee) Warwick, NY

ProsNetworking, Natural Products, wholesale, Retail or Both, unlimited risidual.

ConsHardworking, Don't quit, You will get NO's, Rewarding,Great Team.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Management and compersation plan long term.

Worked for Qivana? Contribute to the Community!