Qpay Reviews

29 reviews filtered by
2.2
AMI Shashoua

1. Product Administrator

I worked at Qpay full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The environment of people. Treat you like family!

Cons

Management has their ups and downs

Not good.. toxic, complaining, lack of leadership

I worked at Qpay

Pros

I would have to say work life... not a lot of OT

Cons

All the negatives mentioned before.. believe me your life will IMPROVE once you leave here

On a downward trajectory and spiral.

I worked at Qpay (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work/life balance is overall a positive.

Cons

Where to start? The biggest issue with company has always been leadership. Inexperienced upper level management that was around during the infancy of the organization was not qualified for their respective positions. As the company grew those senior managers in turn hired other managers and directors that were equally unqualified for his or her positions. The company did not maintain or promote a proactive strategy during growth because at the time there was a lack competition, so innovation was slow to develop and despite this careless approach this company still somehow grew. At the same time the current management team remained disconnected from employees and did very little to promote a positive work environment and the culture is flat out toxic, resulting in the loss of many talented employees. There were a number of operational / customer service issues consistently ignored, during this time, quality competitors were ramping up and taking aim in the payment vendor industry and eventually would pass Qpay resulting in losing majority of key partners and sending the company on a path that it's unlikely to rebound from.

Bring in new management, show appreciation to employees and accept ideas and feedback from not only employees but customers as well. The management in this company is and always has been the reason the organization has floundered, all while creating a terrible work culture.

Not the best job

I have been working at Qpay

Pros

Close to where I live

Cons

Manager had anger issues. Not friendly co workers

6. Good place to start a professional career and gain experience.

I worked at Qpay full-time

Pros

Flexible schedule. Client facing role. Work from home. Pretty easy to learn the ins and outs of the business.

Cons

Many of road blocks preventing you from doing your job efficiently. Not forward thinking. Senior leadership leads by intimidation rather that collaboration.

Consider listening to the field team more and implementing some of their ideas. Keep an open forum to promote collaboration and individual employee growth. Have frequent competitive incentive programs to motivate sales team. Give the sales team more autonomy and tools to better serve their clients needs.

7. There is no 'I' in teamwork

I worked at Qpay full-time

Pros

Qpaynet has brought in many highly-qualified and experienced individuals. A large number leave. They have a successful business model that has been very profitable in the wireless payment niche market.

Cons

The organization struggles with building a team philosophy. There are several Golden Children who should be replaced. There remains a mom and pop mentality that prevents the acceptance of new approaches. Many individuals haven't had outside development experience and would be challenged to be successful in a growing software company.

I recommend...
    - top management foster open communications across the organization
    - no more sacred cows
    - invest in your people (budget and allocate one week per employee)
    - review the zero tolerance policy to factor in YouTube
    - foster a culture of respect for individuals

Status Quo company

I worked at Qpay full-time

Pros

Some great people who put forth effort to improve products and services.

Cons

No work-life balance.
    Lack of respect for individuals.

Top management should spend time meeting and listening to their employees. Foster a sense teamwork. There are "golden children" who are protected where company policy and effective practices don't apply. There have been many great talented resources with excellent prior track records that have come and gone
    Human resource department needs significant improvement.

I enjoyed working at Qpay... But Senior Management are terrible,

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Miami, FL

I worked at Qpay full-time (more than a year)

Pros

While at Qpay, I worked with some really nice people and some very talented people too

Cons

Everyone seems to be on their own page. information is not shared and red-tape is all over the place. which makes for a highly stressful place to work

Improving communication inter-departmentally and cut the red tape so work can be done more efficiently.

10. ASR for Qpay

Current Employee - ASR
    Current Employee - ASR

I have been working at Qpay full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good starting salary for position as an ASR, freedom and responsibilities give you the opportunity to challenge yourself and grow. Interactions with dealers, carrier reps, and clerks mostly enjoyable.

Cons

Commissions suck, quarterly goals get progressively harder to hit, management slow to respond to changes in the market and unwilling to accept feedback from the field and put it to good use, leading to QPAY losing ground in the market....no bueno....

Listen to your ASR's and stop using additional products to make up for losses incurred from POS integration. Modernize payment center and work closely with POS vendors to make sure we are have the best API Integration possible....

11. I enjoyed working at Qpay.

Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Staff Accountant in Miami, FL

I worked at Qpay full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I worked in accounting department. The people are very nice and they are working there for a long time.
    I liked very much the controller and the director of finance . Every time you have a question they would stop and help you and after that they will continue their work. People work together and they help you if you fall behind in your work. It is a nice environment . I liked the flexible work schedule and the new office. They have good health insurance and short term disability. I will like to work there again if the opportunity comes.

Cons

My supervisor determine me to leave the company. Looking back I think I could have made it work the relationship.

Keep continue with the good work.