Quadrant

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good Job

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Reston, VA

ProsEstablished, helpful staff, great potential to earn a lot of money

Consperformance based environment, competitive environment which is sometimes complicated

Do not interview with these people

IT Administrator (Former Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsNo Pros at all working for this company. You can get interviews yourself by sending an application.

ConsThey call you into their office with promise of a job, but they have none. They just want you to sign with the company and promise not to work with any of their clients or competitors, while they look for a job for you. Then you wait for weeks and months while they look for a job and send you all over on interviews. They lie to you about promise of a job on the phone, but really have not even began looking. They will sit in front of you and insult your experience and resume to see how you handle the insults. She must expect people to be so desperate they will sit and take the abuse! Waste of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying to people about how many clients you can place them with. I have seen this tactic a lot lately. Where they call you in with promise of a job interview, but they have yet to begin looking. Waste of time!

Worked for Quadrant? Contribute to the Community!