Quake Global

2.9

Polina Braunstein

Three Stars

I worked at Quake Global full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

This is a company with hard-working individuals that don't mind multitasking and being challenged.

Cons

Employees are overworked. There needs to have focus on resource needs.

Fast Paced and Long Hours

I worked at Quake Global full-time

Pros

Friday afternoon off. Small company feeling but wants to grow big. Most people are helpful.

Cons

Can be a fast paced atmoshpere. Constant changes. Turnover can be high.

Use the talents of your employees

run, run, run away from this company

I worked at Quake Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friday afternoons off was a nice touch. Benefits are ok

Cons

there is no leadership just a dictator. you will never be given the freedom to innovate.

hire good people, trust them and let them get the work done!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Stressful place to work....

Former Employee - Customer Support
    Former Employee - Customer Support

I worked at Quake Global full-time

Pros

Work life balance is great, and co-workers are nice people to work with. If you do everything your CEO says how, and when you are fine.

Cons

This company needs better structure.

Great Place to work for!

I have been working at Quake Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment with amazing management and coworkers. I work directly with most of the management and the CEO, it is great to be around such positive and passionate people. The CEO is an intelligent and passionate person who cares about the company's well being.

Cons

I have few cons from my experience here at Quake Global.. The work environment is great and at the end of the day you feel like you accomplished something great. It is a very rewarding place to work.

Come for the opportunity stay for the challenge

I have been working at Quake Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to really embrace your potential. Leadership here really wants passion and drive in employees and really listens if you talk. The CEO comes off as hard and brash, but really wants everyone to care as much as she does. I can honestly say that after 20 years in corporate America, she is one of the best and most passionate CEO's I have known.

Cons

Morale is low at times. This causes a huge amount of negativity to spread like a cancer throughout the employees. Employees haven't seemed to understand that they are in control of their personal success as well as the company's.

Keep doing what you are doing. Keep showing the employees your passion and really focus in on those that are giving everything they have. There are quite a few of them. Some of the people that have been around a long time, may not be the right management. They have the skills to help and be a part of the company, but not the leadership skills to motivate and coach employees. Leaders coach employees not drive them. Employees are hired because someone sees potential, most of the leadership here is new, find their strengths.

My employment at Quake has been both challenging and rewarding.

I have been working at Quake Global full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, excellent benefits, a chance to individually contribute to the success of the company.

Cons

Management has not always been supportive to employees. Low morale and high turnover.

Listen to and be more open to act on suggestions by employees.

engineer

I worked at Quake Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

there is pro for the company.. none

Cons

these people have no idea what will sell no clue

sell

Roller Coaster Ride

I have been working at Quake Global full-time

Pros

Work-life balance is great because there isn't much work to do. If you are single, benefits are great. Great stepping stone company to get into the industry. If the CEO likes you, your pay is great, otherwise lower than competitors.

Cons

Company is really struggling, layoffs are common, leaving is even more frequent, revenue is dropping sharply. Most people seem to stay for the income, while looking for other jobs. Cold and quiet environment. I was previously asked to write positive reviews on glassdoor.

Genuinely care for the employees

I Am Part of This Mission

I have been working at Quake Global full-time for less than a year

Pros

Driven and committed CEO that demands the same from the team. This company is passionate about its mission to provide quality tracking technology to the masses. I work with people who enjoy what they do and where they do it. The benefits are awesome. No money is taken out of my check. There would be if I placed my spouse on my insurance; but even that would be minimal. My spouse has excellent insurance already so there is no need. We are blessed that way. In other words, this company works for me so I do my best to do the same for it.

I mean really. 1/2 day casual Fridays. 4.25 hours paid time off accumulated each pay period. No micro management. Clear and concise job descriptions. The ability to wear multiple hats and gain experience and a broad appreciation for the business. If you just want to put in your time and go home, you don't have passion and this is not the place for you. If you want to come to company meetings and let the CEO do all the talking and no raise your hand and participate in the meeting, you will be sorely disappointed because the CEO is about the business and her passion for it. So you will get what is on her mind, not what is on yours. To work at Quake, you have to put your big boy pants on and do your part. Passion drives passion. If you have none, you will be driven out.

Cons

There are a few people who just want a pay check and they are the black flies in the butter milk. The effort it takes to ignore people who don't need to be here and want me to buy into their BS can be better used have a better day at work. These people will be miserable anywhere they go and are more than likely the authors of the negative posts about this company. The fact that they took the time to be so negative is probably why they are no longer here and have time unemployed to write negative reviews. No I am not management. I am an everyday employee who enjoys what I do and where I do it.

Keep up the great work and weed out those who are not passionate about the mission. Employees who are not mission driven and paycheck driven, need to go so as to make room for those who are.

Worked for Quake Global? Contribute to the Community!