QualServ

QualServ Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jerry Frederiksen

CEO's and Holdings board members sold off equipment and kept profits forcing quality employees to leave for lack of pay.

Supervisor (Former Employee)
    Fort Smith, AR

ProsA few quality employees in all areas of plant and office
    Good benefits package
    Most clients received a good deal on first purchase quality

ConsThe few quality employees took pay cuts while CEO and Holding company received bonuses.
    Poor management ethics through buddy promotions killed quality of work from industrious employees.
    Quality became an "it has to go out today, looks good enough, send it' we will find employees to blame if the client complains.

Advice to Senior ManagementEducate yourselves in ethical business practices
    Compensate the quality employees producing for you, not your buddy employees
    leadership courses, lean manufacturing practices, and most of all provide a quality, safe work environment without Intimidation bordering illegality
    Wake up your company is dieing by it's buddy system

QualServ

Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

ProsLoved the work I did. Interesting, energizing, challenging, ever-changing. Great clients. Was allowed to learn the job; experience in actual field not required.

ConsHated the company I did it for. Disorganized, process-heavy but inefficient, too many people in middle-management and sales pushing papers, reading reports, holding meetings, customer schmoozing, while too few people toiled on the actual revenue generating work.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate employees for the (amount and quality of) work they are doing!

Good core workforce, but needs management changes.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Fort Smith, AR

ProsPay and benefits were (surprisingly) in line with other positions of equal responsibility for this area. There are some truly hard-working and friendly folks there.

ConsThe company needs new management with vision and strategy. They have a bad case of "TITWWADI", or "This Is The Way We've Always Done It". QualServ relies on five or six major accounts and when those accounts do poorly, so does the company. When company performance is poor, they don't find and correct the problems; they just lay people off until business picks back up again, then hire a new batch of poor suckers and the cycle repeats.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some leadership courses. Intimidation is not leadership. Take some courses on Lean Manufacturing and learn to make a quality product for less.

Worked for QualServ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at QualServ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for QualServ CEO Jerry Frederiksen. All reviews posted anonymously by QualServ employees.