Qualigence

www.qualigence.com

Qualigence Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2014

Steve Lowisz

Great people, great company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Livonia, MI

ProsWork-life balance is fantastic and the opportunity for advancement presents itself to those who are willing to prove themselves and do what it takes.

ConsLike any organization internal communication can always be a struggle but it is what the people to do change it that make the difference.

Advice to Senior ManagementTeach, listen & engage!

Friendly, team-oriented environment.

Business Development Officer (Current Employee) Livonia, MI

ProsThe Qualigence management team is entirely focused on having you succeed. As a BDO, you do not feel rivalry among the rest of the team and account management is there to help you, not be a source of conflict. They really strive to help you become better in sales, especially when you are not used to the type of work that we do. There is no maximum on how much you can make in compensation. One of the best parts is you receive commission for life while you are at Qualigence.

ConsIt is a team-oriented small business. If you are looking for a big business that you can blend in among the rest with, this firm is not for you.

Great team environment, something new every day

ProsThere is a really great culture here that thrives on working as a team. Everyone is comfortable speaking freely with each other regardless of job title, which allows for a good amount of collaboration. The work is interesting and each and every day is different - have to be able to think on your toes.

ConsSteadfast in no telecommute option for team

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

So glad I made the change.....

ProsComing from working for mainly fortune 500 corporations I was unsure what to expect from a much smaller company. So glad I made the change! Qualigence has been a wonderful company to work for. The managment including the CEO are by far some of the best I have worked for. They are open to feedback and willing to make changes if it just works better for the staff and the company as a whole. The offices are well maintained and very accomodating. Free coffee and snacks are plentiful. The industry itself is exciting and I have learned a lot. My input on various projects is valued and I am encouraged to think outside the box. As long as I am producing results I am trusted to manage my day how I see best, which I love! I love interacting with the team and work around highly intelligent, motivated, and competent individuals. Everyone takes their job seriously and have been nothing but professional. Not to mention we let off steam with company picnics, trips to the gun range, and the occasional happy hour after work!

ConsI just live very far!

Advice to Senior ManagementMove closer to the eastside!

Average place to work. Good place to start

Research Consultant (Current Employee) Livonia, MI

ProsLearn a lot about how companies work. You will become very good at talking with people on the phone. CEO's and down. Free coffee and lunch once and awhile.

ConsNot much advancement. job is nothing special. normal 8-5. the top managers could use some help learning how to manage. Drive is far. Not enough compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more to your employees.

Short lived and not for everybody

Recruitment (Former Employee) Livonia, MI

ProsInteresting concept, valuable information/research, and majority of the people are nice

ConsManagement, metrics driven, poor leadership, no direction or advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide better training, treat people right, be ethical and fire yourself

Not given enough time to perform

Business Development (Former Employee) Livonia, MI

ProsNice cordial co workers nice work environment

ConsLittle direction from owner little interaction with management

Advice to Senior ManagementWork closer with employees to build team

Poorly run and poorly managed company

Recruiter (Former Employee) Livonia, MI

ProsYou will get treated badly

ConsNo loyalty to the employees. You will be asked how can we mak things better, but they do nothing about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees, treat them well, reward loyalty. Pay a decent wage.

Worked for Qualigence? Contribute to the Community!