Quantix

Updated Jun 22, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jill Reynolds

They have treated me well

Applications Architect (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

ProsThey paid the highest rate in the market at the time for my role and had the best benefits. Jill, Heidi and Jim have all been a pleasure to work with. They treat their consults like actually employees, which is nice. My contract is coming to an end after 3.5+ years. I'd love the opportunity to work through them again!

ConsManually submitting (excel spreadsheet) time sheet
    Up your referral bonus. $250 isn't much of incentive to send people over, although I still send folks cause it's a great company to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Good Company to Work For

Pros-Sr. Management cares about each employee and taking care of them the best way they can.
    -Professional and personal growth are emphasized and nurtured by Managers.
    -The team Quantix has built is a very cohesive unit and works well together

Cons-No major cons compared to other companies I have worked for in the past this is leaps and bounds above the rest.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing and creating a great work place environment for everyone. Thank you for all that you do for us.

Quantix is a Great Company

Client Services (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

ProsThe owner really cares about their employees. They treat us very well and foster a positive working environment. The entire team focuses on providing quality services to both our clients and consultants. This is a great place to work.

ConsNothing comes to mind with regard to the cons of working here. This is a wonderful place to work and grow. I highly recommend it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Overall, it was a positive experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsEveryone is very positive. The business model as far as ensuring employee satisfaction seems to work. Not 100% positive that all of the right questions are asked during status checks.

ConsFrom an internal perspective, roles are too regimented. Sometimes things need to get done and situations need to be taken advantage of.

Advice to Senior ManagementClearly communicate, and effectively communicate.

Short term contractor

Contractor (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

ProsDon't have much things to say.

ConsWorked as a contractor for short term. Didn't have good benefits and there was not much involvement with the management. There was a single office visit when first hired and I didn't even see anyone when contract was over. No paper to sign, no one to say goodbye... Once your job is over then you are no longer valued.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Quantix does a great job!

Technical Writer (Current Employee)
    Englewood, CO

ProsPositive work environment, great reps who really care about their people, strong management with excellent people skills and the right contacts to make jobs happen.

ConsCould have a better costing benefits package specifically the medical. With some research better medical could be offered.

Great company - wonderful culture, forward thinking

ProsThe company has great ownership and upper management. They are always looking for ways to maximize efficiency, and make Quantix a better place to work for everyone. The culture is terrific - people genuinely like each other and enjoy working together. All in all, a great place to work!

ConsThere really are no cons to Quantix that come to mind. Perhaps the benefit choices are more limited than they might be at a larger company, but there is a full complement of benefit choices available.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Great company to work for

Internal Employee (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

Prosthis organization is very open-minded and creative. They also really take care of their employees. It is an environment unlike any other I have ever worked for.

ConsBenefits are acceptable. It is hard for smaller companies to provide good benefit programs based off of cost factors alone; however, they do make up for that with a number of other perks.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing.

Nice and well-meaning but incompetent and unprofessional

Denver, CO

ProsEveryone is extremely and genuinely nice and well-meaning. They are great at showing up at the company sites and providing snacks. They plan lunches and happy hours for their contractors. They try to provide the best benefits they can for the size and type of business they are.

ConsYou will need to invest your own time to check every paystub as their accounting is very unprofessional. Resolving their inaccuracites takes months, sadly. This can be very frustrating. Make sure you do your math upfront when negotiating your contract with them. And do get EVERYTHING in writing.

Advice to Senior ManagementDouble-check your math upfront before signing contracts. Make sure you and the prospect agree on those numbers before presenting them to the client. Understand that your contractors are very frustrated with your accounting issues.

Good place to work

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Englewood, CO

ProsThe firm does a very good job of finding great talent and ensuring they are prepared for the client interview. They also do a great job of ensuring that their consultants have positions when a contract ends. They are supportive of allowing their consultants to convert to full-time employees at their clients.

ConsIt would be nice to have a better communication system between the consultants at the firm. We are spread out across multiple companies, so it is hard to know who else works for Quanitix.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work of recruiting, taking care of your consultants, taking care of your clients, and ensuring you are hiring the best talent.

Worked for Quantix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quantix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quantix CEO Jill Reynolds. All 11 reviews posted anonymously by Quantix employees.