Quantix

Updated June 22, 2014
Updated June 22, 2014
4.1

Jill Reynolds

They have treated me well

Current Employee - Applications Architect in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Applications Architect in Denver, CO

I have been working at Quantix as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

They paid the highest rate in the market at the time for my role and had the best benefits. Jill, Heidi and Jim have all been a pleasure to work with. They treat their consults like actually employees, which is nice. My contract is coming to an end after 3.5+ years. I'd love the opportunity to work through them again!

Cons

Manually submitting (excel spreadsheet) time sheet
    Up your referral bonus. $250 isn't much of incentive to send people over, although I still send folks cause it's a great company to work with.

Keep up the good work!

Good Company to Work For

I have been working at Quantix

Pros

-Sr. Management cares about each employee and taking care of them the best way they can.
    -Professional and personal growth are emphasized and nurtured by Managers.
    -The team Quantix has built is a very cohesive unit and works well together

Cons

-No major cons compared to other companies I have worked for in the past this is leaps and bounds above the rest.

Keep doing what you are doing and creating a great work place environment for everyone. Thank you for all that you do for us.

Quantix is a Great Company

Current Employee - Client Services in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Client Services in Denver, CO

I have been working at Quantix full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The owner really cares about their employees. They treat us very well and foster a positive working environment. The entire team focuses on providing quality services to both our clients and consultants. This is a great place to work.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind with regard to the cons of working here. This is a wonderful place to work and grow. I highly recommend it.

Keep up the good work.

Overall, it was a positive experience.

I worked at Quantix full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone is very positive. The business model as far as ensuring employee satisfaction seems to work. Not 100% positive that all of the right questions are asked during status checks.

Cons

From an internal perspective, roles are too regimented. Sometimes things need to get done and situations need to be taken advantage of.

Clearly communicate, and effectively communicate.

Great Company

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Denver, CO

I worked at Quantix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Quantix is a business of technically diverse people who encourage their employees to reach new goals.

Cons

I wasn't with the company long enough to experience and cons. The employer who contracted me through Quantix experienced some budgetary constraints and a change in project focus. My expertise was not longer required in the new environment.

The management team at Quantix is admirable and results oriented. My advise would be simply, to continue supporting their employees.

Short term contractor

Current Employee - Contractor in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Contractor in Denver, CO

I have been working at Quantix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Don't have much things to say.

Cons

Worked as a contractor for short term. Didn't have good benefits and there was not much involvement with the management. There was a single office visit when first hired and I didn't even see anyone when contract was over. No paper to sign, no one to say goodbye... Once your job is over then you are no longer valued.

N/A

Quantix does a great job!

Current Employee - Technical Writer in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Writer in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Quantix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Positive work environment, great reps who really care about their people, strong management with excellent people skills and the right contacts to make jobs happen.

Cons

Could have a better costing benefits package specifically the medical. With some research better medical could be offered.

Great company - wonderful culture, forward thinking

I have been working at Quantix

Pros

The company has great ownership and upper management. They are always looking for ways to maximize efficiency, and make Quantix a better place to work for everyone. The culture is terrific - people genuinely like each other and enjoy working together. All in all, a great place to work!

Cons

There really are no cons to Quantix that come to mind. Perhaps the benefit choices are more limited than they might be at a larger company, but there is a full complement of benefit choices available.

Keep it up!

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Internal Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Internal Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Quantix full-time (less than an year)

Pros

this organization is very open-minded and creative. They also really take care of their employees. It is an environment unlike any other I have ever worked for.

Cons

Benefits are acceptable. It is hard for smaller companies to provide good benefit programs based off of cost factors alone; however, they do make up for that with a number of other perks.

Keep doing what you are doing.

Nice and well-meaning but incompetent and unprofessional

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Quantix

Pros

Everyone is extremely and genuinely nice and well-meaning. They are great at showing up at the company sites and providing snacks. They plan lunches and happy hours for their contractors. They try to provide the best benefits they can for the size and type of business they are.

Cons

You will need to invest your own time to check every paystub as their accounting is very unprofessional. Resolving their inaccuracites takes months, sadly. This can be very frustrating. Make sure you do your math upfront when negotiating your contract with them. And do get EVERYTHING in writing.

Double-check your math upfront before signing contracts. Make sure you and the prospect agree on those numbers before presenting them to the client. Understand that your contractors are very frustrated with your accounting issues.