Quasar
quasar.co.in New Delhi, India 150 to 499 Employees

Quasar Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

The environment was relaxed and didn't seem to hectic.

ProsIt provides a good foundation on working on different projects since the building is shared by other companies.

ConsThe opportunities seem small if you are ambitious.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement actually listens to the ideas of workers and provide helpful advice.

Bitter as driven by profit, and not performance.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe customer - TSA and particular the engineers in Texas.

ConsQuasar business practices that drastically reduced the staff and replaced it with PHDs that accomplished little to nothing.

Poor choice for PMs.

Advice to Senior ManagementHow a foreign company was awarded a contract under DHS is amazing. How can this happen. The prior awardee had an Iranian on staff who was returning to Iran when we took over !!!

Working Exp at Quasar

Flash Designer (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsIts the best company among all of those in which i've worked. Learned lot of new things here improved my technical knowledge a lot. Environment is not like a complete office type it is completely stress free atmosphere. Humour is always in the air.

ConsThere are always some downsides of a thing. But all those are from personal side not in professional side.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not a very Employee friendly Organization

ProsOnly thing that they can offer you are promises, more promises and even more promises!

ConsThis space is less to describe in words....one company where there are NO growth ooportunities at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease get your facts right, none of your employees has a derth of job opportunities. Value them!

Worked for Quasar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quasar reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Quasar employees.