Quench Reviews

Updated October 14, 2014
Updated October 14, 2014
2.3

Tony Ibarguen

Good company to branch out with

Former Employee - Service Technician in Macon, GA
    Former Employee - Service Technician in Macon, GA

I worked at Quench full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Easy work with minimal stress

Cons

Must be wiling to drive ALOT and be home late often

Dont focus as much on numbers as you do customer satisfaction, Productivity is a steep slope to go down.

It's just a job....

I have been working at Quench

Pros

Some employees are very helpful and are nice all around people

Cons

Need better Management. Less Micromanaging, company needs to be more passionate about their employees. Better team work through out the company and more communication needed between departments

Take more time to train and continue training employess. Communicate with employees and actually listen.

Overall solid place to work.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Quench

Pros

loved the people. Laid back environment. Casual Fridays, growing company, in-touch senior execs. Also in King of Prussia.

Cons

Good place to start and end a career, though not the best place to establish yourself. It's a Small company.

It started of very good and fair, change management and start to pick winners and losers

Former Employee - Inside Sales in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Quench full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It help improve my computer skills

Cons

A company that micro management every aspect of you job!! Plus never would give a salary increase.

Be more fair to the employees and stop picking favorites

Good if you have no experience...

Current Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Quench full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The coworkers there are nice, it is a friendly environment at least for me. They do offer a base which does give you some security. They "offer" healthcare but you are actually paying in full for it, they don't make any contributions. I think they want to be a better company, but they just can't seem to get there.

Cons

There's a lot of cons but typically the cons seem to stick more that the positive's, unless you work for a good company! They don't tell their employees the full story. Their product seems perfect at first and you cant understand why anyone would complain, until you get customer feedback. Slowly but surely you find out that their produce pretty much is a scam and there are other produce out there just as good. There seems to be a lack of management, which in some cases can be good but not here. They seem to manage you in all the wrong areas and they don't reward you for your work. Lowering commissions structures when you are just giving customers refurbished units as replacements, doesn't seem to add up. I'm not an accountant but where is that money going if you don't contribute to medical for employees and also continually make earning potential difficult? Some higher ups pretend to be kind and nice until they get pressure from the people above them. They become overly intense and start to belittle you and blame things on you, which some managers do, but they do it in a very unprofessional way which is a red flag for a poor work environment! They like to offer you things like a workout room on site and "refreshments" at monthly meetings, but it doesn't make up for the way they favor people and wing things together.

Get rid of most of them- you've put to much fear in them. Threatening them that they'll lose their job "in this bad economy" has only resulted in a modern day "Hunger Games" for upper management and employees.

Temp

Current Employee - They Don't Have Titles? in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - They Don't Have Titles? in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Quench as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They have a very friendly staff. That's really all I can say.

Cons

Unprofessional, disorganized, there is no training program in place

Train your employees better before throwing them to the wolves. Organize your business and network better so than employees can communicate effectively. If you want to be a business, act like a business.

fun learning expereance

Former Employee - Executive Chef in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Executive Chef in Chicago, IL

I worked at Quench full-time (more than an year)

Pros

meating a lot of nice people

Cons

to many hours to many days of working

Interesting being around a "Start Up" company, where they're still learning.

Former Employee - Installation/Service Technician in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Installation/Service Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at Quench full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The travel was the best thing about Quench. Second, was being Self-Managed, no one standing over my shoulder, and checking in on my me on a daily basis. My work was able to prove my worth by itself.

Cons

Lack of communication between everyone ! Bad management, I've learned in the past when the people who started the company start leaving, it's a sign of worst things to come.

Stop singling out the "minorities" in your company, or at least, stop being so obvious about it & when you're trying to get rid of them...It's going to lead to a law suit one day, and you're going to lose if the person has everything as well documented as I did, as a technician.

Quench might do good if the board decides to change the management team

I worked at Quench full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good friendly people to work with, except Management team

Cons

No one in the company is happy to work at Quench, Mamagement need to listen to employee sugestion..

Try to take some blame instead of pointing fingers at others. And CEO needs to get his head out of his a**.

A very satisfying job

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Quench

Pros

It's a small business that is on a great growth plan with a leadership team that seems to really be in touch with the employees. You're busy, but in a good way. There is family life balance for most people.

Cons

Poor vacation plan. The only day for casual attire is Friday, which is old fashioned. A lot of service issues that affect the company, but that's all being fixed under Tony.

Consider fixing those cons, otherwise keep up the great work, and thank you.

Quench Photos