Quench
www.quenchonline.com King of Prussia, PA 50 to 149 Employees

Quench Reviews

Updated Jun 22, 2014
Quench – King of Prussia – “Toys for Tots”

Tony Ibarguen

Overall solid place to work.

Anonymous (Former Employee)

Prosloved the people. Laid back environment. Casual Fridays, growing company, in-touch senior execs. Also in King of Prussia.

ConsGood place to start and end a career, though not the best place to establish yourself. It's a Small company.

It started of very good and fair, change management and start to pick winners and losers

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

ProsIt help improve my computer skills

ConsA company that micro management every aspect of you job!! Plus never would give a salary increase.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more fair to the employees and stop picking favorites

Good if you have no experience...

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

ProsThe coworkers there are nice, it is a friendly environment at least for me. They do offer a base which does give you some security. They "offer" healthcare but you are actually paying in full for it, they don't make any contributions. I think they want to be a better company, but they just can't seem to get there.

ConsThere's a lot of cons but typically the cons seem to stick more that the positive's, unless you work for a good company! They don't tell their employees the full story. Their product seems perfect at first and you cant understand why anyone would complain, until you get customer feedback. Slowly but surely you find out that their produce pretty much is a scam and there are other produce out there just as good. There seems to be a lack of management, which in some cases can be good but not here. They seem to manage you in all the wrong areas and they don't reward you for your work. Lowering commissions structures when you are just giving customers refurbished units as replacements, doesn't seem to add up. I'm not an accountant but where is that money going if you don't contribute to medical for employees and also continually make earning potential difficult? Some higher ups pretend to be kind and nice until they get pressure from the people above them. They become overly intense and start to belittle you and blame things on you, which some managers do, but they do it in a very unprofessional way which is a red flag for a poor work environment! They like to offer you things like a workout room on site and "refreshments" at monthly meetings, but it doesn't make up for the way they favor people and wing things together.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of most of them- you've put to much fear in them. Threatening them that they'll lose their job "in this bad economy" has only resulted in a modern day "Hunger Games" for upper management and employees.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Temp

They Don't Have Titles? (Current Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

ProsThey have a very friendly staff. That's really all I can say.

ConsUnprofessional, disorganized, there is no training program in place

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your employees better before throwing them to the wolves. Organize your business and network better so than employees can communicate effectively. If you want to be a business, act like a business.

fun learning expereance

Executive Chef (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

Prosmeating a lot of nice people

Consto many hours to many days of working

Interesting being around a "Start Up" company, where they're still learning.

Installation/Service Technician (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

ProsThe travel was the best thing about Quench. Second, was being Self-Managed, no one standing over my shoulder, and checking in on my me on a daily basis. My work was able to prove my worth by itself.

ConsLack of communication between everyone ! Bad management, I've learned in the past when the people who started the company start leaving, it's a sign of worst things to come.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop singling out the "minorities" in your company, or at least, stop being so obvious about it & when you're trying to get rid of them...It's going to lead to a law suit one day, and you're going to lose if the person has everything as well documented as I did, as a technician.

Quench might do good if the board decides to change the management team

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood friendly people to work with, except Management team

ConsNo one in the company is happy to work at Quench, Mamagement need to listen to employee sugestion..

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to take some blame instead of pointing fingers at others. And CEO needs to get his head out of his a**.

A very satisfying job

King of Prussia, PA

ProsIt's a small business that is on a great growth plan with a leadership team that seems to really be in touch with the employees. You're busy, but in a good way. There is family life balance for most people.

ConsPoor vacation plan. The only day for casual attire is Friday, which is old fashioned. A lot of service issues that affect the company, but that's all being fixed under Tony.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider fixing those cons, otherwise keep up the great work, and thank you.

Excellent work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

ProsQuench has a friendly working atmosphere and enthusiastic leadership. They are a growing company that I enjoy working for. The executives have excellent focus and drive and will bring the company to where it needs to be.

ConsIt is a growing company, meaning that some people still need to go.

New Management, unprofessional, negative disposition, favoritism

Inside Sales (Former Employee)
    King of Prussia, PA

ProsQuench is an up and coming organization if you work outside of sales

Consservice is questionable, sales team management losing high turnover, which means something needs to change

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice, you'll figure it out soon enough

Worked for Quench? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quench reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quench CEO Tony Ibarguen. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Quench employees.