Quest CE Reviews

4.2

Alan Krenke
1 Rating

a solid place to work to get your career started

I have been working at Quest CE full-time

Pros

Company offers the autonomy to get done what is needed. Small company with big company perks!

Cons

Management is young and departments can be somewhat segmented.

A great company for entry level employees...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Quest CE

Pros

Quest CE does care about its employees, offering excellent health and 401k benefits, ample vaction time and somewhat competetive salaries. The company has most recently started to participate in different charity events where the employees give back to the community in addition to "Fit Club" which encouraged physical activity and friendships among the employees.

The biggest pro in addition to the above would be the people who work there. I can't stress enough how much a difference it makes when you have not only co-workers but friends each day you come to work. Not that ALL of the people are friend material or personable, but for the most part.

Cons

In my time at Quest, there are several things I grew irritated with. First being the micromanagement involved with every department. If it's not being done by supervisors it's pushed that you should be. I've learned from being at other companies that this is not how employees want to be treated and it only shows them you do not have faith in what they do or trust them to get the job done.

Although the people were a pro, the people are a con as well. Quest is a smaller company which employs a lot of family members and close friends/old colleagues. This is okay, but can sometimes lead to an ugly game of office politics and special treatment to people that do not deserve it "just because". Some people at Quest are in positions that they should not be in my opinion, simply because they know someone.

I'm not sure there is a huge opportunity for growth once you hit a certain point, which is why I think it's a better start for an entry level employee. Most of the executive positions are already filled by family so don't expect to take over the throne. Even if the company does grow and need more people, it won't be high up positions they need to fill.

And lastly, I have seen a lot of great employees get fired or quit. Many of those who were fired shouldn't have been and it seems it was done without much reason. If you do decide to work there, sadly I would say do not trust upper managment and watch your back.

My advice to management would be to allow employees more freedom in their daily tasks rather than always trying to micromanage them.

Evaluate who you have in what positions and decide if that is actually the best fit for them and the company.

Incredible, progressive place to work!

I have been working at Quest CE

Pros

Progressive, innovative, flexible, customer centric, high expectations, transparent.

Cons

Sometimes a need for more people resources.

Keep up the great work!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

"Best Places to Work" Award is well deserved

I have been working at Quest CE

Pros

Quest CE is an incredible place to work. There are an abundance of opportunities for those seeking to further their career at the organization and the companies transparent philosophy of information ensures that employees are constantly in the know. The benefits packages provide an exceptional amount of coverage and are available to all employees. I would recommend Quest to anyone who is willing to work hard and be dedicated to a company that invests back into its personnel.

Cons

There are none that I can think of. The people that I have seen be unsuccessful at the company are typically those looking for a job and not a career. Quest can be a challenging organization for those who simply want to do their job and leave without acclimating to the company's culture. The Quest culture of excellence in customer service is a permanent fixture to the organizations growth and retention.

I would simply advise the company to continue its investment in employees. The company will continue to grow so long as the employees are treated fairly, have a solid comprehension of the organization and are provided a degree of autonomy and the ability to advance in their careers.

Worked for Quest CE? Contribute to the Community!