Questar Data Systems

Updated Mar 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ted Naegeli

Small company, everyone knows you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Questar Data Systems

ProsVery flexible schedule. Friendly people to work with.

ConsSmall company, limited opportunity for advancement.

Questar's culture is overshadowed by high school mentality

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at Questar Data Systems

ProsQuestar is a very organized company that does a great job of documenting projects. Most people work hard and display a sense of ownership in their positions. Management welcomes suggestions and is openly accessible.

ConsThe majority of people at Questar have worked together for years (some since high school) and have a strong group bond. I felt like I was in a bad dream where the nerdy group in high school somehow took over the school. Let's just say new employees are not welcomed warmly. People are very quiet and mostly keep to themselves. Culture in a company is important, and this company has a painfully dull culture. Unfortunately, the work is equally dull, so I have to give this company a double thumbs down.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to engage all of your employees, and encourage socialization. Although you may have a longstanding relationship with certain groups of employees, remember that new hires will offer fresh insight and experience that can be valuable to the company's success.

Just OK

I have been working at Questar Data Systems

ProsLaid back workplace. Laid back managers. Sound proof building. Close parking lot. Great nearby housing and lunch options as well as access to near by highway.

ConsNeeds tech upgrades as well as cubicle upgrades.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for Questar Data Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Questar Data Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Questar Data Systems CEO Ted Naegeli. All reviews posted anonymously by Questar Data Systems employees.