Questel

Be The First To
Add Photos

Charles Besson

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great company to work for

Account Executive (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA

Pros- Ranked best product in the industry, constantly evolving and ahead of competition
    - Very knowledgeable staff
    - High OTE
    - International environment
    - Very interesting industry

Cons- Base salary could be better

A Company with No Room for Career Advancement

Account Executive (Current Employee) Alexandria, VA

ProsFlexible schedule with regular amount of days off. Short 401K vesting period (3 years only) so you don't have to stay long to keep the company matching which is capped at 3%.

ConsPoor management without vision. Low compensation which is consistently 25% lower than competitors. No annual review and do not expect any raise. No advancement opportunity as the management prefers to hire relatives than the truly qualified candidates.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to seek qualified individuals to management the company.

initially warm, but could betray you

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Alexandria, VA

ProsEnergetic, dynamic personalities in group. Lively office environment. A great office location in a desirable area of the country.

ConsUnstable - their budget fluctuates so they frequently "hire and fire." observed contempt, alienation and even covert retaliation toward US citizens, since most of the company are immigrants. low wages for non-management. management does not deliver on commitments to staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat everyone fairly, and give them fair compensation. Keep your commitments. Don't be fake and overpromise.

Worked for Questel? Contribute to the Community!