Questrade

www.questrade.com

Questrade Reviews in Toronto, ON Canada

Updated May 21, 2014
Questrade – Toronto – “Life at Questrade”

Edward Kholodenko

Pros
  • Lots of parties, work environment is mostly neutral(in 4 reviews)

• Career opportunities, growing organization(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • As of now, I really cannot think of anything(in 2 reviews)

• QA teams are understaffed and see very high turnover(in 2 reviews)

39 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Helpful and understanding people.

Client Services Specialist (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsVery multicultural, true representation of Toronto

ConsOverqualified staff, not enough chance to grow.

Highly motivated environment

Outsourced Operations (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsQuestrade pays much better than other banks and offer exceptional benefit. Senior Management have tremendous talent and treat employee as asset.

ConsFood court is bad in North American Centre. They should have moved to other office for expanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the right track and periodically review salary to avoid losing good employees to big banks.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGreat place to be innovative - ideas get across quickly, managers/directors are very understanding people that always try to provide you with personal room for growth

ConsCoordination between different departments can be inefficient

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to get started!

Interaction Designer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsCollaborative environment, good benefits, understanding managers, flexible schedule.

There were lots of room for personal growth and they have a lot of trading seminars for everyone to keep up to date on how their software works.. and in general, useful for the staff in other areas so they can get acquainted with the industry.

ConsWas rather unorganized as I didn't have a project manager. My training was kind of shallow so I had to figure a lot of things out for myself.

the best place to work

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

Prosfriendly management, helpful from the team and the

Consthere nothing to complain so far.

Great people and environment. Some supervisors promoted due to favouritism but not terrible.

New Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGood experience, great people. Get to know the investment industry from a relaxed environment

ConsWork is fairly monotonous but not overly difficult. Have to learn on the go, no extensive training for most positions

Advice to Senior Managementpromote appropriate and well qualified people to team leads.

One of a Kind

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsAmazing technical talent. Fast paced and challenging environment. Strong entrepreneurial spirit. Rapidly growing firm. Unique growth opportunities.

ConsBonus is acceptable but could be more competitive considering expectations and commitment level of senior staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduce more opportunities to share information with the staff and develop additional monetary rewards and recognition programs.

Great place to work

Back Office Administrator (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsProfessional colleague, young and active culture, and many opportunities to grow

ConsFood court doesn't have many options

Questrade has provided me amazing opportunities that no other company can possibly offer

Enterprise Architect (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsFun to work and work for the fun, always get a chance to work with cutting edge technologies, no politics environment, no red tapes, tremendous talent, humongous growth opportunities

ConsQuestrade is not a place for slackers

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up please !

Best work atmosphere I've ever experienced

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsThe company culture and work atmosphere is unreal. Everyone is friendly and there is such a close knit culture about the company. It's like being a part of a rapidly expanding family.

ConsMy office faces the North side of the building and it gets chilly in the winter. The elevators are also a bit slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the pizza parties and other company events coming, they're amazing.

Worked for Questrade? Contribute to the Community!