Quick Mount PV

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Claudia Wentworth

1 Employee Review

Excellent employer, and a great growing business in a growing market

Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee)
Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Quick Mount PV full-time for more than a year

ProsI worked in their engineering department, and I was very happy with the work environment. I worked with the CTO and other engineers on new product design (this probably ruins my anonymity, but that's fine), and it was quite awesome to have a real voice in product design even though I was still in college at the time. They have an excellent culture. The owners do their best to learn everyone's name, and they are very appreciative of all the employees.

To give an example of their culture, I happen to know the owners, but they still had me go through the interview process, and started me working on the factory line (all products are made and assembled in USA btw) before they let me work in engineering.

I loved working here in both white and blue collar positions, and I hope to end up in a company with similar culture at every job I get.

ConsI can not think of any specific downsides of working here. The only negative thing at all is that they did not have enough work to hire me full time after I graduated. However, I know that this was a business decision, not personal.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay the course, and don't lose the close family culture as the company begins to grow.

Worked for Quick Mount PV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quick Mount PV reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quick Mount PV CEO Claudia Wentworth. All reviews posted anonymously by Quick Mount PV employees.