Quick Weight Loss

Be The First To
Add Photos

Lynn Allen

Counselor

Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee)
Lake Worth, FL

I have been working at Quick Weight Loss full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat company - the compensation is the best I've ever been able to make . Best of all is that I help make a positive change in people's lives ! Seeing clients reach the goal they have set for themselves is incredibly rewarding . I love the part I play in empowering these results !

ConsThe only down side is difficulty with the occasional co-worker, but the good thing is that the management resolves any issues quickly .

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen more locations !

Overworked and underpaid

Counselor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Quick Weight Loss full-time for more than a year

ProsIt could be a good place to work if there was not so much greed.

ConsToo much to say. But they do what they can to take money from you. You have to pay to work here!!! Sad but true...

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being greedy and pay better. Stop taking from employees.

High Pressure Sales/Empty Promises

Weight Loss Counselor (Former Employee)

I worked at Quick Weight Loss full-time

ProsHelping needy people achieve their goals

Consall about the money, back stabbing , pretending to care about the clients but it is about the sales, and they make the employees pay for everything

Advice to Senior Managementbe more aware of what goes on with the center managers

Quick advancement, salary compensation at high level,offer benefits, great working environment

Office Director (Former Employee)
Plantation, FL

I worked at Quick Weight Loss full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFast growing company, great working environment, personable employees, advancement possibilities.

ConsI don't know of any cons to working with this company. It was a great experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should stay as is. They are professional and personable at the same time and really care about their employees.

this is a very high pressure sales job

Counselors (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Quick Weight Loss full-time

Prosthere is potential to make decent money if you are a very good sales person

Consthis company is all about sales,counselors have a very high sales quota and managers salary is completely commission based. They make you pay for every thing you need, name tag,t- shirts, lab coat, samples to give in your classes. company advertises loose 30 pounds for 30 dollars but in actuality the plans cost at least $1000 and much more if a client needs to lose allot of weight.

Great Co-Workers, Tricky Sales Tactics

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Quick Weight Loss full-time for less than a year

ProsWonderful staff and approachable management. Thorough training. Getting positive feedback from satisfied clients always felt great. The company quickly promotes hard working employees in recognition of their success.

ConsThe sales tactics used were shady. I always felt that we were tricking people into non-refundable packages. Using the hard-sell technique often made clients upset, making everyone feel uncomfortable. Also, very long work days!

Rewarding in more ways than one.

I have been working at Quick Weight Loss

ProsHelping people lose weight and get healthy is a rewarding occupation, and if you are good at what you do, you can make good money doing it too. Yes, you have to "sell" the program: it's not free! So you have to explain to clients what they are paying for. But the program works so its easy to sell. When you show people the before and after pictures of actual clients it practically sells itself. Lots of opportunity for job growth as they promote from within.

ConsI think on review sites in general you see more negative reviews than positive ones, because happy people are simply less motivated to post about their experiences. Yes, if you do not do a good job of selling the program and helping clients lose weight, then you will make less money at this job and will probably not be as happy. When you're paid for performance then you have to do a good job. That is not necessarily a bad thing. And like with every job there are always going to be disagreements between some people: each center has a small number of people working there, so when you all get along its great, when there are disagreements it can be a problem. However management is good at resolving these issues.

Empty promises and horrible hours

Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee)
Plantation, FL

I have been working at Quick Weight Loss full-time for less than a year

ProsOne week day off for counsleors

ConsThe rest of the week you will work ridiculous hours. They promise you that you will make all this money when really you never go about 12 an hour. Everyone is really nice when you start but then the backstabbing starts. You have to watch your back in this company. A lot of work for barely any money.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop moving employees around...THE CLIENTS DONT LIKE IT.

It's all about comission

Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee)
Miami, FL

I worked at Quick Weight Loss

ProsYou can get unlimited time off without pay

ConsJust sell, stick it to the clients and do not disclose important information

Advice to Senior ManagementHelp employees balance life and work. Pay more money. It only pays $8 per hour

great

Counselor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Quick Weight Loss

ProsI love helping others. It helps me!

ConsNone,.other then management could be more professional.

Advice to Senior Managementprofessionalism

Worked for Quick Weight Loss? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quick Weight Loss reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quick Weight Loss CEO Lynn Allen. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Quick Weight Loss employees.