Quintiles

Quintiles CEO Tom Pike

Tom Pike

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

It is good

Associate Pharmacovigilance Specialist (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Quintiles full-time for more than a year

ProsGreta pay benefits good ok

ConsNothing too much. Ok though

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

A bit discombobulated and disorganized

Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Quintiles as a contractor for less than a year

ProsMany opportunities in various segments of the health care industry. Since most jobs are contract-based, you may find yourself working for many nationally-ranked companies within a 5 year span.

ConsQuintiles is a very difficult company to navigate and find out who's in charge of what. Very little information is available on social network and no help from their company website on personnel assignments. All you are told is to apply online. Well, we all know what that means ...

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't rely solely on online resume for future applicants

Interesting and fast paced

Senior CRA (Former Employee)

I worked at Quintiles

Prosgood benefits, competitive salary, able to move up if you work hard

Constoo many projects assigned at one time, on the road traveling more than at home

Advice to Senior ManagementAssign projects wisely (no more than 3 at one time), recommend no more than 3 on sites visits per week

Promotions only for those who want to play politics

Senior CRA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Quintiles

ProsGreat benefits, time off, made great friends with my sites.

ConsPromotions are given to those who will play the game of politics in the Atlanta office. Management is looking to get rid of anyone for any reason. They are hiring because there is wave of turn around. The company realigned the Atlanta office with the Raleigh office and never told us what happened to our regional head. no communications.They dont care about the monitors on the field as long as they pile on those billable hours

Advice to Senior ManagementNone i am no longer interested on putting my two cents with this company. Time for some turn over.

Keep up the good work.

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Quintiles

ProsGreat atmosphere, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable colleagues. Quintiles really values its employees and invest in training. Many online courses are offered. You are expected to keep up with SOPs. The perks at the office are great - onsite gym with classes, cafeteria (kind of expensive). IT is transitioning from one system to another, which should make it easier to keep track of important documents. Turnover is generally very low, so new folks can count on more experienced folks to guide them.

ConsWe have a heavy workload, must keep up with SOPs and do take home work in the evening and sometimes weekend, but it goes witht the industry -CRO. IT is transitioning from one system to another, and the training has been just ok. They need to do some work organizing the SOPs into specific rather than broad job categories and add a search capability.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow the company. There should be plenty of opportunity out there with "personalized medicine" and the Human Genome Project.

Worked for Quintiles? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Quintiles reviews and ratings in Atlanta, GA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Quintiles CEO Tom Pike. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Quintiles employees.