Quotient, Inc.

Updated February 21, 2015
Updated February 21, 2015
4.7

Jodi Lare

Pros
  • Beverage Cooler, nice office and company christmas party (in 4 reviews)

• Company has good benefits package (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Not a negative but very fast paced (in 3 reviews)

• As a small company, Quotient occaisionally requires extra effort of employees - however, you're helping the team when they need you and they remember (in 2 reviews)

More Highlights

Great place to work!

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Working at Quotient has been great. Everyone is motivated and driven to complete their individual tasks while maintaining an upbeat environment and not forgetting how to have fun. The staff is very helpful and coming from a company where employees were treated like disposable commodities or just an employee ID, it is very refreshing to know that there are still companies out there that make the employee feel like they are part of a family and Quotient definitely does a great job of making you feel like your part of the family!

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Keep up the good work!

Feb 10, 2015President

So glad you took the time to share your thoughts with us.......and the world! We try hard to make sure everyone knows we appreciate them. We don't always get it right but not for lack of trying ... More

Reliable integrity of Sr. management and commitment to quality.

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Fort Meade, MD
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Fort Meade, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Quotient is a terrific place to be if you are continuing a well developed career, as well as if your are motivated and desires a workplace which encourages development of your emerging talents. Their technical work spans a broad spectrum of interesting and challenging possibilities. The management team is consistent and fair in their practices related to their employees. They encourage skill development, quality of work and expect the same level of ethic from their employs as they deliver. I absolutely love this company.

Cons

Quotient is heavily committed to delivering solutions to our country's government entities. Some government sites can be difficult to navigate in terms of routine processing of badges, access tokens and seating/workplace assignment areas; some procedural entanglements on these sites may challenge the patients of those who like to "hit the ground running" at start.

Consider engaging their clients in manner which addresses practical placement of their remarkable talent in worksite environments that encourage their potential and creativity.

Feb 23, 2015President

And we love you!!! That pretty much sums it up.

Couldn't ask for a better company to start my career

Former Employee - Web Developer in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Web Developer in Washington, DC

I worked at Quotient, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Quotient was always there when I needed them the most. My supervisors were always very supportive with expanding my knowledge of different technologies. Quotient paid for a large percentage of college courses for me to fine-tune my skills for my job and overall career. Even being contracted off-campus they were always available when needed. They helped me expand my experiences in web development and I couldn't be happier with their support.

Cons

Nothing really crucial comes to mind. Maybe a couple more staff events to meet everyone in the company.

Feb 2, 2015President

Hey! How dare you leave Quotient! We miss you a lot and think you should come back soon. It's not the same around here without you, seriously (said with love and affection).

Our paths will
    ... More

Excellent Company

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very pleased by the organization and on boarding process. Ability to reach back and have questions answered by management was always provided. Great work environment and president CEO/VP/PM/Team Leads are very approachable and eager as the rest of the employees on solving problems and improving performance. Very impressed by the talented co workers skills and ability to share knowledge with each other. Promotions were mentioned and talked about as an incentive to work hard and grow the company. Positive work place combined with great leadership, empowers Quotient employees in every aspect.

Cons

Nothing that I could see from a new member of the team.

Jan 13, 2015President

Thank you for your insights, always informative to hear that effective team communication is a key element in our employees ongoing reviews. We will strive to continue to improve and nurture that ... More

Excellent Employer

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

For a Company to work with and not for, I would suggest joining Quotient. Nice folks and excellent technologies.

Company appreciates work-life balance as well.

Cons

There is really nothing that I can subtract from above recommendation. Everyone is very busy and that is a good thing...

I would extend the Company Chili-cook-off to two days and add a catered affair to show how one of the local

Bar-b-q Restaurants makes their Chili. ;)

Feb 10, 2015President

Certainly there must be at least one "Con." No? Well, okay then. Check back soon, I'm sure there's bound to be something that someone thinks of. We're not encouraging it mind you but it does ... More

Inspiring work environment. Team oriented.

Current Employee - Developer in Columbia, MD
    Current Employee - Developer in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc.

Pros

I feel valued here and have already learned a lot from the more senior developers. They take the time to make sure the team is working well together and look for ways to improve the overall experience so we're well prepared to handle our projects. Strong emphasis on customer satisfaction, not like other places i have worked where making money was the only important thing.

Cons

I work out of the main office and the company is growing so the office is getting quite crowded. Need more office space.

Need a snow day policy. I wasn't sure if I could work from home that day or not.

Jan 13, 2015President

We do need to do better with our corporate communication. Good point and thank you. Frankly, what we need is less snow, at least on work days. Bring-it-on for the weekends I say!! Nothing like ... More

R-E-S-P-E-C-T, that's what Quotient means to me!

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Above-average compensation and benefits, relatively flat organization, all levels of management care about employee satisfaction and treat with employees with the highest levels of respect and dignity.

Cons

No 401k matching. DC traffic.

Consider 401k matching.

Jan 13, 2015President

Quotient actually does provide an annual match for all eligible team members who contribute to their 401(k) account in the year. Sounds like we stink at communicating that message well, if at all ... More

Great company lovely family

Current Contractor - Information Assurance Analyst in Columbia, MD
    Current Contractor - Information Assurance Analyst in Columbia, MD

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. as a contractor

Pros

I am just grateful to be part of such a wonderful and people oriented organization. Very caring President, Kool supervisor I've got. The entire team just make you feel you're at home and at the right place with the right people. I feel this is what I've been missing all this while.

Cons

Nothing negative to post. Though there's room for improvement. I just felt they are on the right track stirring the ship in the right direction

Just keep on keeping on. Mr president

Jan 5, 2015President

Thank you, Quotient knows that it's our team that makes us who we are which very kool not matter how we spell it!! :)

people-oriented organization

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

a very flexible work environment

Cons

I have no cons to offer.

Dec 17, 2014President

Thanks for taking the time to submit your review. We're working hard to keep the ship moving forward. Your efforts are appreciated very much!

Fast growing company with many different opportunities

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Quotient, Inc. full-time (less than a year)

Pros

For a fast growing company, there is a great feeling of ownership among the employees. Even though many of us are spread through out the DMV area on client site, it feels very close knit when we all get together on the fun company events. Management is always listening to ensure that all team members are placed in the best growth opportunity for our skill sets. The lines of communication are very open from top to bottom. With the new contracts being awarded, I like the fact that we are encouraged to stretch ourselves into new positions.

Cons

A company newsletter would be helpful in keeping up with the latest and greatest.

Keep on growing the company!

Feb 12, 2015President

Darn straight mi amigo! We like "close knit", especially in the colder months. Seriously, that means a lot to us. We are so appreciative of the great atmosphere within our company and its culture ... More