R-V Metal Fabrication

Not yet rated.

Dale Westerfeld

Revolving Door.

I have been working at R-V Metal Fabrication

ProsJob pays well, compared to other businesses in the industry.

ConsMorale is extremely low and the place has revolving doors. If you thrive on Drama this is the place for you.

Where NEGATIVITY flows like water!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at R-V Metal Fabrication full-time for more than 5 years

Prosthey do pay well at first Then come review tme It never happens there a bunch of liars!!!

Consthat is exactly what they are CON MEN My co-workers were great Mangment SUCKED!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementHow stupid can you be The short time I was there John changed mangment 3 times Remember the day Jeff Horvath fired the entire enginer dept. GOOD TIMES. Jeff was the worst Comp. Pres.I ever saw. HE had to hire 20 people to help him. HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Bait and switch; they'll say whatever to get you in the door and then treat you horribly!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at R-V Metal Fabrication

ProsWell compensated salary-wise, but definitely not worth the slave-like hours and treatment of employees.

ConsHorrible benefits, unethical practices, inefficient and uninformed management. Also, the salary doesn't compensate for the 60-70 hours of work demanded weekly. Overtime work is unpaid, but if you try to take a half-day off or come in a bit late, they'll surely make sure they don't pay you for that (regardless of if you've worked over 40 hours for that week).

Also, the owners don't have a background in the field, so the decisions made are often off-base and poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire experienced and knowledgeable employees and let them do their jobs - the job that they were hired to do. If you want to do everything yourself (to the detriment of the company), don't hire anybody at all; simply crash and burn on your own.

Worst Working Experience to Date

Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at R-V Metal Fabrication

ProsThe pay is great, but thats because they have problems finding people to fill positions and stay!

ConsLies from management to get employees in the door, lack of respect towards employees, illegal software usage and illegal practices encouraged, tons of hours of unpaid overtime due to lack of manpower, unorganized management, poor benefits, lack of team-building exercises and morale boosting events

Advice to Senior ManagementOwners should be less hands-on and leave the company to professionals that know the industry. The level of respect and loyalty to employees is very low and it affects employee morale; a lot can be done to change that. The main issue is that RV Metal is a small company and acts like a small company. Stop trying to run everything on a shoe-string budget because you get shoe-string results.

Worked for R-V Metal Fabrication? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at R-V Metal Fabrication reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for R-V Metal Fabrication CEO Dale Westerfeld. All reviews posted anonymously by R-V Metal Fabrication employees.