R&B Plumbing & Heating Reviews

1. satisfied

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at R&B Plumbing & Heating

Pros

awesome co-workers / great atmosphere

Cons

hours compared to pay not equal

2. Great group of people to work with.

Current Employee - Journeyman Plumer in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Journeyman Plumer in North Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at R&B Plumbing & Heating

Pros

R&B is a small family-run company where employees are required and encouraged to become proficient in many different aspects of the plumbing and heating trades. The owner truly wants to provide his customers with the best quality workmanship that is possible. I specialise in high end custom hydronics and this company has given me the opportunity to hone my skills. As a person who takes great pride in his workmanship, I appreciate being encouraged to give customers the best possible plumbing and heating systems. They also have a good benefits package and the guys are great to work with.

Cons

Not really a downside, but I would advise anyone who decides to work here to let the owner Rob know what you exactly what you expect in terms of raises etc. Rob is a shrewd business man and if you are truly worth top dollar, prove it and then ask for the rate. But let’s see… a true downside? I suppose a downside would be the common complaints that come with service—some times days go long when there are emergencies. That’s going to happen at any plumbing company and if you are a plumber, you probably already know this.

Keep running things like you’ve been running things.