R&R Partners

Add Photos

Billy Vassiliadis

What Happens At This Agency, Stays On Your Mind & Hits Your Heart

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood hard working people. Work and life balance is family friendly. They strive to create a community feel amongst multiple offices that makes coming to the work enjoyable.

ConsWith some many offices it is hard to break through and know which of the management teams matter most in steering your career in the right direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to be better communication amongst managers of the offices, felt there was a disconnect sometimes that led to an us versus them mentality especially when it came to the headquarters

Great company!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat culture. Embraces core values of work/family balance. The company's motto is "Work hard, play hard" and that is true.

ConsManagement and company direction is constantly evolving Pay is fair when compared to the cost of living in Las Vegas.

Great company atmosphere!

Assistant Media Planner (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThis company has a great atmosphere and team spirit from the minute you walk into a job. It's a lot of hard work and long hours but there motto is "work hard, play hard". It's competitive but there is room for movement throughout the company.

ConsThe pay can be very little at times when you consider the amount of hours you put in (at least in the entry-mid level jobs). You really have to love your job and coworkers more than the pay, but that's agency life for you.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Growing pains and executive indecision and mediocrity can be frustrating

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsThe culture, also known at the R&R Way, can be fun. Work-life balance is epic; the place is deserted at 5 PM every day, and much of the months of July and December. This may not be a plus for everyone, but the frequent jokes about drinking in the workplace are rooted in truth.

ConsLow/stagnant pay, deteriorating benefits, uneven/mediocre management, nepotism.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit hiring and promoting former cheerleaders and jocks, and instead recognize people who know what they're doing.

Good place to work in Vegas

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsFamily atmosphere with good benefits. Good quality of life. Independent agency not lorded over by holding company. Great people in the trenches. Good clients and good work quite frankly.

ConsManagement and company direction is constantly evolving and not well defined. Leads to confusion for workers. Drama and empire building within management team. Pay is fair when compared to the cost of living in Las Vegas. But, not fantastic.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone... it is what it is. You either like this place and the culture or you don't.

A Nice place to work

Art Director (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGood benefits, friendly co-workers, interesting clients, not stuck into job role. Sometimes they are good about having fun activities. The Halloween stuff is fun.

ConsLow salary, long hours, unbalanced hierarchy. It takes forever to get promoted compared to other agencies that seem to reward good work much quicker.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpread the wealth - pay more, promote from within, and help limit late nights

If you plan on not advancing and content on mediocre work, this place is for you.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsOK benefits
    Great people (Non-management)
    Company parties

ConsNo advancement within the company.
    PTO will not be paid out if you decide to leave or get laid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within, groom hard working, creative and talented people rather than hiring out of school, no experience and cheap personnel.

Wish I hadn't wasted my time here

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice offices. Good insurance benefits.

ConsCEO, a duplicitous, Machievelian-type, runs the place with an iron fist. Everyone else cowers and/or enables him. Pretty dysfunctional outfit.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind someone to buy out the king.

Nepotism & Cliques

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsGood benefits
    They have holiday days off for pretty much any holiday you can imagine.
    Lots of company parties. (If that's your thing)

ConsNepotism and cliques rule this company. Promotions given out mostly to those groomed by the partners or to family members/family friends. Quite a few family members or family friends that work there that are not qualified at all. They can get away with pretty much anything.
    Fairly lousy salary base except to those in the special circle they're grooming.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop relying on the golden goose of years gone by. The whole 'What happens here stays here." It's long gone.

Great place to work if family (and not money) is your focus.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsBenefits, family oriented, close knit relationships

ConsNo competition within Las Vegas. Feeling that they have the upper hand

Advice to Senior ManagementJob salaries need to be more competitive & promotions need to be handed out fairly

Worked for R&R Partners? Contribute to the Community!