RAI

www.rai.it

RAI Reviews

Updated Mar 28, 2014
RAI – Rome – “Ingegneria”

RAI – Rome – “Ingegneria”

Claudio Petruccioli

Overall very good

Renal Dietitian (Current Employee) Oakland, CA

ProsManagers are knowlegable and fair. Expectations and roles are pretty well defined. I work with great and competent people. Pay and benefits are reasonable.

ConsIf you are a dietitian there are no options for career advancement. At the moment there is no formal training program in place for RD's. PTO gets used for holiday pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement a formalized training program. This would be especially useful to RD new to dialysis.

Awful organization, not caring for employees, lowest salaries in this business, run if you can.

Production Specialist (Current Employee) Milan (Italy)

ProsThey promise you a lifetime contract, but you have to wait 15 years average... In all this time your salary will grow maybe 100 € and you wont't have any career as they will have you working on different contracts.

ConsYou will work on shifts, but will have no idea of your shifts for the next week up to Friday evening, it is very difficult to have time off and they will always try to confirm it last second (and if you need to book flights or hotels this is not an option), the salary is pretty the same as working on a normal time shift (like Monday to Friday 9 to 5), work is very frustrating because managers are totally unaware of the outcome of their decisions and they will always blame on workers the problems they create

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire, please.

RAI. Love the job, hate the company

ProsGood editorial independence, good wirk-life balance

ConsBureaucracy is so heavy, will suffocate your stronger passion for the job

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

a lot to be desired

Production (Former Employee) Mobili, L├ękoumou (Republic of Congo)

Prosworking with some great people

Consworking with some great people trapped in a terrible system

Advice to Senior Managementget rid of bureaucracy and nepotism

Worked for RAI? Contribute to the Community!