RC Dolner

Be The First To
Add Photos

APM

APM (Former Employee) Newark, NJ

ProsYou get to meet new people often.

ConsToxic environment , high stress

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice , they know better anyway.

1970's Management Style

Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) Newark, NJ

ProsThey award an annual bonus at the end of the year based on performance. The bonus however, is paid over the next 4 quarters, so if you leave the company after 6 months. you forfeit your bonus. This was my first job as an APM out of college, I learned a lot, I didn't have a choice. Great Christmas parties too.

ConsManagement/owners employ a generally outdated management style that is sometimes abusive. Upper management is not open to ideas, they do not rely on the experience and expertise of those in the lower ranks. There are no women in management and the few who were hired and could have moved up were either laid off due to lack of work, or they quit out of frustration. Another con is annual bonuses awarded at Christmas are paid over the next 4 quarters. If you quit, you forfeit the remaining payments on your bonus.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to put more focus on business development and marketing. Presentations to prospective clients is an embarrassment. They need to employ educated, resourceful and experienced people and open themselves to new ideas.

Very isolating, unable to learn or share new ideas that would have been benefical to the organization.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe most positive experience I had working at this organization was that my boss was an extremely understanding individual.

ConsThe downside was it was a very male dominating organization, my ideas went unnoticed and unheard and the organization was not ready for a woman to be in a leadership position.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Worked for RC Dolner? Contribute to the Community!