RDI Marketing

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bronson Trebbi

Large Company with a Small Company Feel

Site Director (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

ProsGreat people to work for and with, endless opportunities, and the company clearly and passionately cares about its employees. There is a camaraderie at RDI that is rarely found in the business world anymore.

ConsCompany is growing too fast and sometimes leaves us trying to be reactive instead of proactive, however with growth comes restructuring, which in turn is opportunity.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep investing in your employees, it makes us feel, important, needed, and appreciated.

What a Nightmare, unless you're a relative.

Anonymous (Former Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

ProsMost of the co-workers are nice and friendly. They offer free coffee.

ConsThey don't give salary reviews. WAY TOO MUCH nepotism!!! If you're a relative, you have it made. If you're not, good luck! Not much chance for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider salary reviews, at the very least cost of living. Appreciate the good employees, instead of letting them go, and hiring someone else.

Run as fast as you can!

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Milford, OH

Prosthey hire you without hesitation

Cons-you dont get paid for the hours you work!
    -you get treated poorly by management, teamleads, etc.
    -the attendance policy is worse than that of a high school
    -no one in the company is willing to work with you if you need something signed or something proving you actually work there.
    -there are very few opportunities for advancement there have been people stuck selling on the phones for 15+ years and never offered an opportunity to advance but if there is an opportunity some very young person who is willing to suck up and may not even know anything about the program/product they are supposed to be looking over will get it!
    -the benefits are worse than what Mcdonald's employees receive
    -i was pregnant and very sick during my pregnancy and even with doctors notes they suspended me and threatened to fire me there is no leniency what so ever when it comes to medical issues
    -a female that i had worked with was found in the bathroom with a needle in her arm and was high nearly everyday but managed to keep her job while another female i worked with who had 3 kids had to miss several days while her son was in the hospital after a car accident and she was fired for "occurrences"
    -there have been more than 10 car break ins in the parking lot and the company did nothing about it yet they still refuse to let you have personal belongings on the premises and will make you take anything personal out to your car.
    -i was shorted over 28 hours on a check and they only paid me for 12 of those hours after multiple attempts to get the mistake corrected they said that it was my fault and they were not going to add any more hours to my check the program they use to keep track of employee hours has been broken for years and instead of spending the money to fix it i have a feeling they are making more profit off of it being broken and shorting hours than they would if it were fixed.

needless to say you would be doing yourself a favor to steer clear of this company and if you do become employed by them have very little expectations and keep looking for a better job from the moment you start!

I quit RDI not long ago and it was the best decision i have made in a long time.

Advice to Senior Managementmake an effort to help the honest, good, hardworking employees happy and quit spending time on the countless drug addicts that rdi hires even though most of management is on drugs as well.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unprofessional and inconsistent people treatment

Team Lead (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

ProsIf you are a friend or relative of management/ownership, you can expect more

Conspaid poorly, treated poorly and half of management is unruly and unprofessional. Pay is horrible for what your asked to do. So many care about only those who think like they think or feel how they feel. Robots welcomed

Advice to Senior ManagementA mirror would be a great place to start. Its a top down disease that's killing company, not the other way around..Begin at the top

From Rep to Manager

Manager (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

ProsRDI has made multiple leaps just in 2014 alone. They have what is called ELLWell, Earn Well, Learn Well, and Live Well. It is a company that is experiencing large growth and with that dramatic management change. Working for RDI has its ups and downs but they are getting it together.

It is upsetting to see all the negative reviews online because I do believe that RDI is making strides to move forward and improve on their business model and how they treat employees. I am excited to see where RDI will go within the next year.

ConsScheduling can be challenging due to client requirements. There is little lunch break. Sometimes get sent home

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to build your teams and lead by doing. RDI needs to increase transparency and communication across the entire company. I feel like if these problems were alleviated then others would fall off as well.

Decent pay, bad benefits.

Quality Assurance (Current Employee)
    Blue Ash, OH

ProsNice people, pretty decent pay to start out. I got promoted pretty quickly because I was good in the call center.

ConsNot really any benefits, and if you work in a call center, you better stick to the script. If you're promoted, there is no raise or more benefits, just more hours.

Unfortunate

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Blue Ash, OH

ProsGreat home work life balance, structured hours, some bonus opportunity, friendly co-workers.

ConsA lot of background talk by management via e-mail and incessant gossiping which makes employees feel constant scrutiny and frustration. Very high turnover as employees are treated as expendable. The supervisory, lead roles are not given to the hardest working people, but appear to be given more to the kind of people who can be easily intimidated and or controlled. Training is inadequate for many campaigns, which appears to be out of desperation for having abruptly lost frustrated employees. Bonus structure is not set and if given, is constantly threatened and/or made nearly impossible to reach, setting people up for failure.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop acting like you're in a soap opera or in high school. Say what you mean. Make goals attainable. Don't lie. Be respectful. If you have an employee who needs discipline or instruction, address them directly. Sending out hateful e-mails with cursing and threats to ALL of your employees not only slows down productivity, but it also makes you look like an ignorant jerk who doesn't appreciate the good employees and has poor management skills coupled with an inability to coach those who need direction.

Great

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTips, accomodating hours, decent pay

Conssales, commute, may get sent home early

Advice to Senior Managementnone

Tele-Marketer

Telemarketer (Former Employee)
    Milford, OH

ProsMoney, Women, Beer, Sex and Drugs. Thats about it.

ConsThe place is cracked out, the job is easy, but it also sucks. I hated being there, the day dragged on.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont sleep with your employees

No oppurtuinity for minorities under existing management

Practice Development Specialist (Former Employee)
    Henderson, NV

ProsHalf day fridays, had some cool co-workers. Also from time to time free lunch provided from client

ConsUnder existing management there is zero oppurtuinity for minotities to advance to the only option for advancement which is team lead. They also have a practice of showing favoritism to certain employees. and last but not least theirs no consistency with the team leads in place at least for Dental Vet, if you ask each of them a question your sure to get three different answers.

Advice to Senior ManagementValue your employee's, all of them not just the ones you are buddies with

Worked for RDI Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RDI Marketing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RDI Marketing CEO Bronson Trebbi. All 42 reviews posted anonymously by RDI Marketing employees.