REPUCOM Reviews

Updated March 14, 2015
15 reviews filtered by
2.3
PAUL SMITH

1. Growth is only conducive in an environment of constant pressure.

Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Marketing Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at REPUCOM full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hard work and tough bosses.

Cons

Training is dismal, but getting better.

2. Account director - Please stay away from this company.

Current Employee - Account Director in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Account Director in Stamford, CT

I have been working at REPUCOM

Pros

Extremely unprofessional management. They lie to you during the interview process and do not provide any training. It is not a real business and they seem like they don't know what they are doing. If you interview get all your answers in writing so you can take legal action afterwards. The worst place I have ever worked.

Cons

I am sure they will go out of business shortly. The Stamford, CT Headquarters is a ghost town since most employees work from home except the interns. There is no company morale, no culture and senior management doesn't care enough to go into the office.

Repucom will be out of business in the United States in a couple of years. They are funded by a Private equity firm that is maintaing the salary of the CEO but once the private equity firm stops funding them the boat will sink. Really be careful with this company.

3. An inside look at account management

Former Employee - Account Management
    Former Employee - Account Management

I worked at REPUCOM full-time

Pros

Sports oriented clients, global footprint,

Cons

Inexperienced middle management, low salary, poor workflow process, constant state of panic and blame

While I worked at Repucom I was expected to constantly pick up the slack of employees that either left the company or were poorly trained to do their job. The success of my position was completely determined by the amount of sales I locked, but due to poor workflow structure, a undertrained and understaffed Analytics department, and zero marketing support I spent most of my time fighting to produce work for the clients already had. As with many jobs, I was also frustrated because new hires that had the same job description as me would make a significant amount more money. When I talked to management about it they were very blunt saying "that is the deal I cut."

5. General Manager

I worked at REPUCOM

Pros

One or two may be trying

Cons

Absolutely a God awful place to work

Go out of business...

6. "If u are fresher and no other option then u can work in repucom bangalore for 1 year maximum"

Former Employee - Sports Analyst in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Sports Analyst in Bangalore (India)

I worked at REPUCOM full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

If u r friend of Senior HR then only u grow (Only growth not salary)...

Cons

If u ask annul increment of best employee u will get shocking reply... (At Maximum Rs 500(Five Hundred) )
    If we ask the reason they say(Senior HR).. this is what we have from the company..

Upper management peoples were bad.. No Advice for them..
    Lower management peoples are helpless even by getting advice...

7. Good fun as a filler

Former Employee - Research Analyst in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Research Analyst in London, England (UK)

I worked at REPUCOM full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fun bunch, good learning experience

Cons

Low Salary, high risk of stagnation

8. Please stay away from this organisation ; Repucom India started out as one of the best in Bangalore , gradually turned into a most substandard organisation you could find in Bangalore

Former Employee - Team Lead in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Bangalore (India)

I worked at REPUCOM full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Only pros are the fun loving colleagues ( which is also minimal these days), no work pressure and the best part of this job is u can enjoy your breaks!! No one questions about it, if at all does its doesn't affect u any ways either in ur annual hike ( as far I know there are no "hikes") or in any manner

Cons

They say they have a transparent policy , but it's the other way around they have diff rules for each and every person . Management has become so clueless tht they don't recognise they Run a market research firm, they think they run a garment factory, no work ethics , pay is way below the standards, inefficient and absurd HR policies, substandard management . No employee benefits at all. Promotions here are of no use u just get a designation , no monetary gains, no learning curve as well

Please recognise people for their work, and to the hr team stop poking into the production work flow , stick to your job.

9. Lack of Respect for Employees

I have been working at REPUCOM full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with an attachment to sport. work with great people but only outside of senior management

Cons

No opportunity for career progression. They only believe in paying you the minimum in benefits, i.e. holiday, pension, etc. Consistent external hires in high positions on huge salaries with no understanding of the business. Lack of formal protocol and process means it feels chaotic and disorganised. They believe in quick rather than correct.

stop hiring and start promoting. Investing in staff is cheaper than replacing.

10. READ YOUR CONTRACT WELL

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at REPUCOM full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Learn and get your contacts you can and move on, at the end of the day you are better off somewhere else.
    Read the negative comments, whatever they say is true - if not you can see why the company is still at this size after so many years.

Cons

look at how small your company is and the turnover, they have been here for nearly 5 years.
    they treasure their expats so if you are a local you are the bottom of the food chain.

11. Brilliant, in depth and highly recommend for exposure and training procedures

Former Employee - Senior Sports Analyst in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Sports Analyst in Bangalore (India)

I worked at REPUCOM full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Exposure to various sports, brands and industries around the world

Cons

Lack of server space for projects to be uploaded, resulting in crammed deadlines