RGIS

www.rgisinv.com

RGIS Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014

John Ling

Pros
  • Flexible hours, great pay and the fast track program is worth working extra hard for :)(in 24 reviews)

• If all you are looking for is part time second job then this is great(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • Management plays favorites, long hours, no respect, people they hire are lowest of the low(in 16 reviews)

• Twice we stood around for 2 hours with nothing to do and this was at 2am on the weekend(in 11 reviews)

Have fun.

Supervisor/Expert (Former Employee)

ProsMeeting new people daily. Not everyone is friendly, but for the most part the majority of them are great people. Once you apply and make it to the interview, you're pretty much guaranteed the job.

ConsEverything about this job in my eyes is a con. You never know when you are going to get off because of no call no shows, or if they didn't staff appropriately. Senior management play favorites. They call you out in front of everyone if you did something wrong, instead of pulling you to the side. They give hours to people they know won't show up instead of the dependable people. Oh, and training. There is no such thing. They just throw you to the wolves and expect you to know what to do. Auditors and supervisors included.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to your employee moral, and maybe people will actually stick around.

It was okay.

Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

ProsI worked here during college breaks, and it was okay for a seasonal position. It's easy to move up and get raises because it depends solely on your performance.

ConsThe hours, especially during busy seasons, can be a little crazy. A lot of early mornings and late nights. Didn't feel respected. A lot of driving to different places, no central location. Had to drive up to an hour sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive your employees breaks, and let them take a sick day if needed.

Easy to advance, but poor communication and organization

ProsEasy to work around schedule. Easy to advance within company and pay rate.

ConsHardly any communication from management. Lack of respect for the employees. They hire a lot of shady people.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't keep bad employees, it makes your image look bad and deters quality individuals from staying with the company

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

New hire- inventory auditor

Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) Memphis, TN

ProsIt's flexible and allows me to spend more time with my family. Offers production based promotions and raises.

ConsThe hours may not always be there, however that's explained in the interview. Was given opportunity to walk away if not interested...

good job if you need flexible scheduling

Team Leader (Current Employee) Amherst, NY

Prosvery flexible with your schedule

Consthe hours can be long

Not worth it over all.

Area Manager (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsExcellent opportunity to meet people and make a little extra money on the side. You get a change of scenery every day and most of the time, you can move up quickly and get pay raises.

ConsThe sheer wear and tear you put on your car is not worth it.. If this is your only job, they will work you to death. The pay is terrible and you do not get compensated for driving well beyond what most would consider a normal commute.

Supervisor Position

Supervisor/Expert (Former Employee) Whitehall, PA

ProsIt is a good place to learn skills you did not think you had. Keying skills are the main stay of the job but learn as much as you can from the office side of it too.

ConsWorking hours are odd for example you may start your day at 6am and be done at 1pm and that is if all the people show up for the job. Corporate's constantly pushing for more and more if you get 18000 pieces per hour then they want 20 out of you always more. Between the pushing and the hours it makes it hard to work there.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pushing for more all the time less errors would occur and train your staff better give them real training.

Flexible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible..work isnt hard.. laid back and dynamic environment

ConsIf you dont hav a car your screwed

Not too bad

Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) Riverside, CA

ProsIts really easy, flexible, basically good as extra pay.

ConsNot enough hours if its your only job. lots of driving with compensation.

Inventory

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe people were very nice.

ConsThe income starting out is low.

Worked for RGIS? Contribute to the Community!