RGIS Reviews

Updated October 14, 2014
Updated October 14, 2014
2.6

John Ling

Pros
  • flexible hours and days you offer your availability days nights weekends (in 26 reviews)

• Very flexible schedule and supportive management, sutiable for stay at home moms and students (in 26 reviews)

Cons
  • Management plays favorites, long hours, no respect, people they hire are lowest of the low (in 17 reviews)

• Twice we stood around for 2 hours with nothing to do and this was at 2am on the weekend (in 11 reviews)

More Highlights

I love my job

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at RGIS (more than 10 years)

Pros

This is the perfect job for those few people that would rather spend their lives being with loved ones and doing things that inspire their soul rather than spending their life working monday through Friday 9 to 5 every week of of every year for the rest of their life.

Cons

Odd hours some traveling /carpooling

Fantastic for part time

Current Employee - RGIS Inventory in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - RGIS Inventory in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

i worked fro a traveling team so I was able to experience places like Las Vegas and San Diego. We had a ton of free time after work to do what we wanted as long as we showed up to work the next day

Cons

Your schedule is not set so sometimes you can work one week and then off for one. you dont get any benefits or pay increases unless your number of pieces per hour is high enough but you can also loose pay if you don't meet the pieces per hour.

It was so boring

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

Great pay for a loser

Cons

Bad pay for a boss like myself lol

Pay more money

Unprofessional and hostile environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at RGIS part-time

Pros

Bearable if time is very limited

Cons

Unprofessional management, fights during the job, rude and hostile workers

Raise the pay so the morale and the standards of the workers might potentially get higher

Depends on who your boss is as to how much you might like working there.

Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Stockbridge, GA
    Former Employee - Inventory Specialist in Stockbridge, GA

I worked at RGIS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You have a lot of time off to do what you want really.

Cons

The hours and shifts are crazy. You might work 4 different job sites in 1 day and driving is your responsibility. No time for sleep or anything else during peak season. They work you like a dog and pay is terrible. Some days I didn't even make enough to cover gas.

Have more stable shifts and not work people around the clock.

Rgis

Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in New York, NY

I worked at RGIS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very easy job. Just count merchandise

Cons

Can get repetitive. Very boring.will throw of your sleep

Teach the employees how to work the machine better.

Bad Company to work for

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

If you like moving from site to site, thia is the job for you. You're never at a desk and it's an easy job.

Cons

Don't pay traveling time. You work for hours without breaks. Its who you know on this job.

Train your staff better.

Rude Management! Supervisors are awful!

Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in Houston, TX

I worked at RGIS part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Easy to get hired!
    Easy work!

Cons

They gave me a schedule I was prepared and ready to work! I went to the jobsite at my scheduled time(9:30) and I was told they are almost done. The supervisor lady rudely told me that I could go home because they started at 7:30.I explained to her that I was going by the schedule.She was sooo rude !! The next day the Area mgr called me and left a RUDE msg saying I didnt show up & I could get terminated.I called her back to tell her I did show up ON TIME, and I thimk its messed up I had to waste gas.She said O!THEY had you scheduled at the wrong time and everything is ok, but she never apologised.She claimed she would speak with her DM & call me back because the supervisor lady didnt tell her I came.SHE NEVER CALLED ME BACK....IM DONE WITH THAT COMPANY!

Keep your word! Be considerate!! You lost a great employee!

Don't waste your time, this company will screw you over in the end.

Former Employee - Inventory Specialist
    Former Employee - Inventory Specialist

I worked at RGIS part-time

Pros

Independent work, once you're at job. Opportunity to work flexible schedule.

Cons

Where should I begin? I worked here for three and a half years, supervisors are often rude, upper management doesn't value you as an employee, my particular district manager had a serious selective listening problem. I worked overnights, during snowstorms, was at jobs where the supervisor literally screamed at my team in front of store staff. I had an incident where another supervisor wanted to ask me a question after a job, meanwhile, my car had broken down and I ran down my cell phone battery trying to call for a tow truck. When I finally returned home, and was able to contact this supervisor; he made it obvious I was bothering him and wasting his time, because it was hours later. He had no concern for my welfare. Supervisors and district managers play favorites and are suddenly unavailable when you really need them. Many workers and supervisors in my district were widely known to be drug abusers, nothing was ever done. I asked for time off for a vacation FOUR months ahead of schedule, and my district manager never seemed to remember that I had asked him; even texting me the day I left (while I was at the airport) asking me to come in early. I actually developed a chronic health problem during my work here, due to the over night work. Lastly, I was never able tor get a raise,(apparently I wasn't "fast" enough) and when I asked this company to move around my hours so that I could go back to school, they did not. So I quit, followed two weeks later by a letter from the company office stated that I was terminated. Thanks a lot, RGIS.

LISTEN, and at least attempt to value your employees, even the ones who work part-time. You have lives outside work, and we do also.

Flexible

I worked at RGIS

Pros

If you dont want to work full time but you have flexible schedule this is a perfect job for you.

Cons

Traveling is worse part bout this job you can go from one job to the next with no time in between to take breather.