RGIS Reviews

Updated March 25, 2015
476 reviews filtered by

The job itself was fun. It was nice going to different stores and counting the products.

Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in Victorville, CA
    Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in Victorville, CA

I worked at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Co-workers were all nice to be around, everyone basically looked out for each other.

Cons

The hire level people get a high APH just for the simple fact that the person in charge puts them in an easier area than everyone else. The bosses are also extremely rude and belittle everyone.

learn how to treat your workers with the respect they deserve

2. Salary

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Corpus Christi, TX
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Corpus Christi, TX

I have been working at RGIS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

above min wage, you determine your rate of pay by inventory speed.

Cons

you must be self motivated

keep training new hires to assist in improving speed and accuracy. shadowing is also a good learning tool.

3. It is what you make it.

Current Employee - Team Leader $15/Human Resources in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Team Leader $15/Human Resources in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

You are rewarded for the level of effort you put into your work. The level of your pay is directly tied to your attitude, work ethic, and ability.
    The greatest pro; do well and develop relationships with your customers, they may ask you to work for them.

Cons

The same as any other job. There are a lot of jerks that manage within this company. You have to be able to roll with it most of the time. My advice if you work for this company... Go to every event, work hard, keep your mouth shut, and don't sweat the small stuff. A lot of people that have been there a long time are hardcore. Not hardcore in the sense that they defend the company, but hardcore in the fact that they don't care about you or the company. They survive, because they are an asset.

You will always be considered part-time. Even though I work more than 40 hours per week, the job is coded as part-time. I smell a challenge in the future.

Professionalism is something that you will find very little of within this company. Everyone has an agenda and will not stop until they accomplish their goals. This is why I will be leaving before too long. I am a professional.

Misrepresentation of the corporation

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Hampton, NH
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Hampton, NH

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

Kind co-workers, considerate, different backgrounds

Cons

Was told hours would be 4-6 per shift. First job was 8 hours since 4 out of 6 showed up and I was told I 'had' to drive someone home without my consent. Second job was 4 hours because 6 of 12 showed up. I would have been happy staying 6 hours since I drove 1-1/2 hours to the site at 4 a.m. We had to leave early since the store had to open and did not wish to have us beeping throughout their lovely store. Too bad the other 6 did not bother to call. I sent an email to HR 2 weeks ago and never received a reply. I wish I could reach the IT department so I could ask a question with regard to my Chrome connection. I signed up for direct deposit and received pay via debit card. I did not receive onboard pay and I was short changed my training pay. My college education was dismissed and I was told that a high school education was preferred. One of my fellow trainees mentioned when he was 18 he drove inebriated, got in a car wreck, and has no means of transport. And yet he was hired. I could go on and on. One more thing, when I showed for my interview I was the only one (of four) to show up. One person (local) called to say they could not make it due to weather and the other two did not bother to even call. I drove 30 miles when there were no weather related issues. This put my training off for 1 week. Very sad. I showed on time for training and other two were late. Imagine.

Be honest. Do background checks before hiring. Do drug screening. Make people perform proper hygiene. Please do not have your managers/supervisors work 90+ hours per week every week. This is most unhealthy and leads to falling asleep at the wheel, heart disease, inaccuracy, sleep deprivation, poor hygiene, and an incongruent balance of work and family.

6. Treat employees poorly

Former Employee - Inventory Taker in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Inventory Taker in New York, NY

I worked at RGIS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Job is easy o do once you get the hang of it.
    Part time hours so, you are free for the rest of the day!

Cons

Employees treated poorly by management.
    No benefits.
    Pay is low.
    No set hours. You can be scheduled for a 4am job and then a 6pm job the next day.

Value your employees who are the artery on your business.

7. Overall a good company to work for if you're a student.

I have been working at RGIS

Pros

Easy work, flexible schedule, always need more people

Cons

Managment isn't always the best, traveling long distances sometimes

8. inventory work

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor

I have been working at RGIS part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible hours, good schedule for a second job

Cons

hours are not consistant, work can be very physical

9. Your typical menial job

Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Inventory Auditor in Nashville, TN

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The hours are flexible, you tell them when you can work and they schedule you accordingly. Promotion system is easy, faster you count the the higher up the 4 tiers you go.

Cons

The hours are random, if you work evenings you don't know exactly when you will work day by day until you see your schedule. Late November and all of December are generally devoid of work.

A waste of time

Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in Stockbridge, GA
    Former Employee - Inventory Auditor in Stockbridge, GA

I worked at RGIS

Pros

The people are nice and it's easy to get hired.

Cons

They are unorganized which makes it impossible for your pay to go up since your pay is based off your production. It also doesn't help that the associate's at the stores you go to are very rude. They treat RGIS employees like they are scum of the earth. I lasted only one week before I walked off the job.

Make the store associates treat your employees better.

11. Nice company

I have been working at RGIS part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good work schedule to have a life away from work.

Cons

nothing bad to say. Just had to move on.

Nothing.