RHI AG

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

RHI AG CEO Franz Struzl

Franz Struzl

A supplier to dying industry

Warehouse (Former Employee)

ProsI had the opportunity to learn quite a bit about things I knew nothing of - refractories. We were mostly left alone at our location and it ran pretty well with minimal interference. Most of the time it was regular business hours, occasional weekend or holiday.

ConsThe salesman can be a bit pushy, but hey, they gotta deal with the customers. Production facilities and scheduling did not communicate with sales as effectively as they could have, and I guess vice versa as well. Pay was on the low to average side, but, that's what you get from a supplier to dying industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut your salary and increase the worker's. Spend some time out in the field and in warehouses away from HQ and observe how things actually work.

Collosal dissapointment. In no way lives up to their hype.

Paralegal (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

ProsAuto-deposit of pay check. No need to go to the bank.

ConsZero communication from company despite consistent availability alerts. Despite their sales pitch, RH doesn't follow-through much less follow-up.

Advice to Senior ManagementDepsite sending weekly availability alerts to RH, I only received two temporary assignments in an EIGHTEEN MONTH period. Worse, I have received ZERO full-time permanent placement referrals despite my 25 years of legal experience working as a paralegal, legal assistant, and legal secretary. I have consistently and religiously contact the permanent placement recruiter Kim H. as well as the temporary placement recruiter Rishi P. RARELY do they respond, and typically it is to inform me I should continue my own job search independently (no kidding!). Chasing RH is a job in itself! For such a large firm which purports an exceptional placement rate in the Seattle as well as a stand-out leader in the legal recruitment field, I have been nothing but dissappointed.

Very - "What have you done for me lately" attitude

Staffing Manager (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsLarge company -lots of resources

Consvery little actual training until you succeed

Advice to Senior ManagementStop playing games and you might stop the turnover

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

RHI is a great place to work for!

Time & Expense Assistant/Auditor (Current Employee)
    San Ramon, CA

Pros-comfortable atmosphere
    -benefits are great
    -workload is sufficient

Cons-finding a balance can be difficult
    -pay could be better

Advice to Senior Management-leadership should be recognized individually

Nice place to get experience

ProsGreat way to get different levels of experience

Consnot a lot of growth or benefits

Advice to Senior Managementmore benefits

RHI hires great people, great overall training, driven by sales,

Recruiting Manager (Former Employee)

ProsRHI has been around 50+ years; so stable within industry. various lines of businesses that recruit. It's team-oriented, fast paced. Incredible training for those starting in staffing industry

ConsHigh pressure, micromanagement, churn and burn, high turnover which really effects overall team.
    Beauracracy. Set up for groups to compete with other groups as opposed to working together. Since managers also have to produce, they're actually competing with their staff. I've always thought that a manager's job is to train recruiting managers to be most successful, which also makes them successful. Managers don't make enough money to make up for the headaches.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement makes premature decisions without really really asking or understanding how it may negatively affect the sales people. They don't think through all the decisions, and the employees suffer in production. If they just asked and got input, t hey'd save alot of time and disharmony.

RHI- search for a better temp agency elsewhere

Temporary Employee (Current Employee)

ProsThey are very quick at getting you working on site and your schedule is pretty much arranged on your own terms.

ConsOther Agencies pay much higher and the quality of work tends to be poor. They do an okay job at targeting the type of work that you would like but it seems like they just want to get you to work to benefit their numbers. Also at other agencies you do not feel like just a temporary employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease salary, benefits, and have better targeting of companies. Don't make it seem like the employee is just a "temp employee".

Worked for RHI AG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RHI AG reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for RHI AG CEO Franz Struzl. All 7 reviews posted anonymously by RHI AG employees.